The Student Room Group

Best night out in Birmingham?

I haven't seen this type of question on here before but I wasn't sure where else to look, I'm going to Birmingham with my friends for my birthday but I don't know anyone who lives in/around that area and have never been myself to know what the best clubs/bars are. Anyone got any recommendations?
Original post by xobxo
I haven't seen this type of question on here before but I wasn't sure where else to look, I'm going to Birmingham with my friends for my birthday but I don't know anyone who lives in/around that area and have never been myself to know what the best clubs/bars are. Anyone got any recommendations?

Are you looking at city centre, or Broad Street? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by shadowdweller
Are you looking at city centre, or Broad Street? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Either! :smile:
Original post by xobxo
Either! :smile:

Pop world is pretty good on Broad Street, if you like cheesier music, it's a good place to start a night out.

Players, Six, and Snobs are quite good too! I think there's a club somewhere that plays 80s music, but I can't remember what it's called! I can check though, if that's somewhere you'd be interested in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Pop world is pretty good on Broad Street, if you like cheesier music, it's a good place to start a night out.

Players, Six, and Snobs are quite good too! I think there's a club somewhere that plays 80s music, but I can't remember what it's called! I can check though, if that's somewhere you'd be interested in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good, thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by xobxo
Sounds good, thank you! :biggrin:

I think Reflex is the 80s one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xobxo

What date and what sort of music do you like?

I think Reflex is the 80s one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this the one on the right as you're walking away from the Library? I think Brindleyplace is next to it and there are some shops, Pizza Express/Zen by it.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Is this the one on the right as you're walking away from the Library? I think Brindleyplace is next to it and there are some shops, Pizza Express/Zen by it.

I'm not sure, I'm afraid! I've been to the other ones I mentioned, but have only heard of the 80s one from friends!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still have a special place in my heart for the Walkabout - that place is a lot of fun and cheap!

Lots of nice bars around Brindley Place (just off Broad Street) but a bit more pricey.

Brum is a great night out :smile:
I'm not sure, I'm afraid! I've been to the other ones I mentioned, but have only heard of the 80s one from friends!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just checked on Google Maps and yeah it is the one I was thinking of.
Yeah Broad Street is the best place to go. Gatecrasher and PRYZM are what I would suggest, they're all local around Broad Street

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending