The Student Room Group

will she think that im REALLY rude when she tried to make things right between us

There is this friend who I got separated from 6 months ago for educational reasons . I came back this week . We kinda had a grudge between us. She thought I hated her and I thought she hated me . Now I'm sure she doesn't but I did think that before. I haven't talked to her in six months . Today she wad waiting for her friend after school outside and I walked past her . She said to me " see you later " and I looked at her and give her a REALLY small smile. But I didn't respond. I walked right past her and just looked at her with a small smile and then she walked off with her friend . Because we hadn't talked to each other for a really long time because we thought the other person hated us , she said to me see you later , normally she walks past me and doesn't say anything but today shedid . I was wondering will she think that she tried to make things right and better between us friends but. I didn't respond so I'm rude etc, ps I smiled at her like a really small smile and looked at her .
Original post by randomgirl995
There is this friend who I got separated from 6 months ago for educational reasons . I came back this week . We kinda had a grudge between us. She thought I hated her and I thought she hated me . Now I'm sure she doesn't but I did think that before. I haven't talked to her in six months . Today she wad waiting for her friend after school outside and I walked past her . She said to me " see you later " and I looked at her and give her a REALLY small smile. But I didn't respond. I walked right past her and just looked at her with a small smile and then she walked off with her friend . Because we hadn't talked to each other for a really long time because we thought the other person hated us , she said to me see you later , normally she walks past me and doesn't say anything but today shedid . I was wondering will she think that she tried to make things right and better between us friends but. I didn't respond so I'm rude etc, ps I smiled at her like a really small smile and looked at her .

Just say hi again. Don't overthink it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks for the PS, that part wasn't clear the first couple of times you said it.

Just say hi the next time you see her, simple really.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Thanks for the PS, that part wasn't clear the first couple of times you said it.

Just say hi the next time you see her, simple really.

I don't see her I only see her once a week and she's normally busy to say hi
lol you again, you always overthink things :angry:
Say hi next time, it's not the end of the world:h:
Original post by Faloodeh
lol you again, you always overthink things :angry:
Say hi next time, it's not the end of the world:h:

yeah but she I see her she's always busy so she doesn't have time to talk and when I see her it is every Monday like isee her when sh walks past but she's always busy when I see her so how am I supposed to say hi ?? And plus she will think that I'm rude as before she thought I hated her so she said it to sort tgingsout and I ignored her so she will think that won't she
Original post by randomgirl995
yeah but she I see her she's always busy so she doesn't have time to talk and when I see her it is every Monday like isee her when sh walks past but she's always busy when I see her so how am I supposed to say hi ?? And plus she will think that I'm rude as before she thought I hated her so she said it to sort tgingsout and I ignored her so she will think that won't she

Or you could stop assuming things just a thought
Original post by SeanFM
Just say hi again. Don't overthink it.

but I don't see her and when I do its for like 5 seconds and she's always busy when I do see her and plus she thought I hated her so she said it to make things right between us but I ignored her so will she not think that I'm that bad that I didn't even say anything when she talked to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending