The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johncenaofficial
To the people who received offers, congratulations. I have an interview tomorrow and I'm very nervous. Do you have any advice on any of the questions they asked??

Posted from TSR Mobile

same lol, hopefully see you tomorrow.
Original post by krishan97
I'm a re-applicant so no predicted grades but my grades are:
GCSE's: 8A*s, 5As
A2: A* A* A (with an A grade in economics for AS Levels)
BMAT: 6.5, 5.5, 3.5A

I hope you make the rest of your offers
Original post by krishan97
Yep this is post interview. Can't really think of where I went wrong to be honest, just gonna ask them for feedback to find out more. :/

Are you an international student ?
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
rejection

What was your stats ?
Original post by desertlover
Btw any more President's scholarships being given out? I'm so curious?

Hi what was your Bmat score and stats
Reply 1225
Original post by Shk
You too! I applied for the undergrad A100 med course

I had my interview for medicine on the 10th too! On the offer form it states that you must submit your completed DBS form and required documents by 30 June 2017. So I just wanted to ask if you have any ideas on how we go about doing that since they haven't provided any links or additional information? I'm thinking they perhaps might send out an email later with all the information as I found out about the decision through track
If there are 4-6 members of the panel, would it be unreasonable and awkward shaking their hands?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1227
Original post by Johncenaofficial
If there are 4-6 members of the panel, would it be unreasonable and awkward shaking their hands?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all but it depends on the situation. I had 4 people on the panel and what I found was that as soon as I entered the room the main interviewer got up and reached over to shake my hand so I shook everyones hand and introduced myself. I guess you'll just have to read the situation and if you do decide to shake hands make sure you do it confidently. Good luck!
Is there anyone else that had their interview on 11th January and hasn't heard anything yet?
Does anyone know how difficult it is to get a AAA offer? Is it even possible?
Reply 1230
Original post by Amnasa
I had my interview for medicine on the 10th too! On the offer form it states that you must submit your completed DBS form and required documents by 30 June 2017. So I just wanted to ask if you have any ideas on how we go about doing that since they haven't provided any links or additional information? I'm thinking they perhaps might send out an email later with all the information as I found out about the decision through track

At the moment it is just an offer and you haven't firmed it yet. Therefore maybe the email will come out after that? I was wondering the same thing though :smile:
Congrats to everyone whos got an offer!!
I had my interview on the 18th and waiting for the reply feels soooo long :afraid:
Reply 1232
Original post by Username-
I had my interview on the 18th and waiting for the reply feels soooo long :afraid:

Same I'm running out of patience 😭 What time was your interview?

Me too, I'm hoping it comes today 😣😣
Are people still updating the google sheet?
Reply 1235
Original post by Medcraze
Are people still updating the google sheet?

No one has been updating it recently
Original post by oey99
Same I'm running out of patience 😭 What time was your interview?

I had mine at 3:40 in the afternoon, when was yours?
Original post by oey99
No one has been updating it recently

Ya true. If ppl could spend 1 or 2 min to update the sheet, it will be of great help for those who r waiting. Thanks
Reply 1238
I had mine at 3:40 in the afternoon, when was yours?

I had mine at 3:40 as well!! I must have seen you
Original post by oey99
I had mine at 3:40 as well!! I must have seen you

OH haha 😂 Well I'm the Asian guy if I did meet/talked to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending