The Student Room Group

Am I fat? How much weight should I lose? Female/5'5 PHOTOS

I'm 5'5 9 st 13lbs .... I think i'm pretty fat/chubby so would like to lose weight... At
which weight do I look best? Or none ! How much weight should I lose - best
methods?

I'm not being vain/fishing for compliments, just need some motivation to get going !!
http://i68.tinypic.com/2eb70gn.jpg

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

From the images from now you look fine and to ask you're question from my opinion, no you don't
You're not fat. If you are unhappy then try and cut out unhealthy foods like pizza. :smile:

Spoiler

You are not fat and i don't think you are.

*you can't spot reduce fat. You can't just remove fat and add muscle with 'ab workouts'. OP should lift*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
You're not fat. If you are unhappy then try and cut out unhealthy foods like pizza. :smile:

Spoiler

But pizza tastes so good.

Spoiler

Bit clickbaity, but on paper (or the digital screen), it seems fine.
Original post by small.littlefish
But pizza tastes so good.

Spoiler

Whenever you want to eat crisps/chocolate, eat fruit instead :yep:
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Bit clickbaity, but on paper (or the digital screen), it seems fine.

Haha yeah, sorry about that !
Original post by saraxh
Whenever you want to eat crisps/chocolate, eat fruit instead :yep:

Don't think it's that easy
Original post by PhilipG1

True
Original post by PhilipG1

Yeah don't taste quite the same-but if it did no one would be fat!
Put the link there. That won't help.

You look slim.
you dont need to lose weight at all, you look great actually.

(i know how you feel, i'm constantly insecure or thinking about my body.Some Days I feel slim and happy and others i feel chubby :frown: )
Put a link there .

You look fine to me. The only thing that'l make you look better at this point (imo) is working out at a gym, to make your muscles more defined. That'l get rid of the 'chubby' look that you're referring to.

You can keep losing weight but without working out you'l just start going skeleton mode lol.
You look normal

To the advice above: No you can't just swap stomach fat for muscle by doing ab exercises.

Lift weights if you want a better figure (see FAQ).
Eat less if you want to lose weight.
Original post by Unistudent77
You look normal

To the advice above: No you can't just swap stomach fat for muscle by doing ab exercises.

Lift weights if you want a better figure (see FAQ).
Eat less if you want to lose weight.

I didn't say that did I? :rofl:

I bet you don't even lift.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I didn't say that did I? :rofl:

I bet you don't even lift.

Was i talking about you? No.

'Advice above' meant on page 1. It was a female, 2 posts below one of your posts. Have a read back if you don't believe me
K.
(edited 7 years ago)
You arent fat (as im sure you know) and you are a BMI of 23 which is in the normal range. You could lose more weight if you wish to get leaner. If you want a better looking body then you should lift weights.
Original post by Unistudent77
Was i talking about you? No.

'Advice above' meant on page 1. It was a female, 2 posts below one of your posts.

K.

lol ok.

I have a post directly above yours.
As I've said before I don't believe you need to loose any weight, most guys would find you attractive, However, if you're self-conscious about how you look then you could try Intermittent Fasting which is what I'm doing atm to lose weight, it works quite fast though so be careful

Quick Reply

Latest