The Student Room Group

I read this is a sign she likes you

If a girl talks about you to her friends it's a sign she likes you.

This girl told her friend about a funny incident.

This 2nd girl told me about it when I sat next to her in a class. She she the girl told her about what happened.

I mean it's true with boys. We always talk about the girls we like. Even irrelevant stuff about them.
You sure it wasn't just a bit of banter. If it was a funny incident how do you know they aren't laughing at you? Not to say this is the case, but a possibility.
Reply 2
Original post by JaffaNeko
You sure it wasn't just a bit of banter. If it was a funny incident how do you know they aren't laughing at you? Not to say this is the case, but a possibility.

It's hard to explain the situation without giving away too much. But she talked about it to another girl
Original post by Anonymous
It's hard to explain the situation without giving away too much. But she talked about it to another girl

Well, maybe she does. Do you like her?
Reply 4
Well no I wouldn't take that as a sign she likes you romantically, after all the 2nd girl might have heard about it briefly from the original girl and wanted to hear more about from you. I wouldn't personally take girls talking about me as a hint one of them likes me unless the tone of the conversation was crushes etc...
Reply 5
Original post by JaffaNeko
Well, maybe she does. Do you like her?

Yeah I think I have started to like her
Reply 6
Stop reading into signs and ask her out.
she will fall in love with you if you donate

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/helpateenachieveadream

trust

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending