The Student Room Group

Have you ever gone out in public in your pyjamas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
It's okay if you do it - I give you a free pass. :emo: I just meant that I wouldn't look good doing it. :hide:

I'll send you a pic of me outside in my jammies although I don't wear them anymore lmao.
Original post by Rhythmical
I'll send you a pic of me outside in my jammies although I don't wear them anymore lmao.

Will you go outside rn, just for the purposes of this picture? :teehee: I won't reciprocate; I only wear ballgowns outside. :colone:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Will you go outside rn, just for the purposes of this picture? :teehee: I won't reciprocate; I only wear ballgowns outside. :colone:

But it's so cold man and I'm going to bed rn and brushing my teeth at this precise moment. I don't even own pyjamas lol
Went to college once in my pajamas...wore a coat over it so you couldn't tell.
Reply 24
I sleep naked.. so yes.
Reply 25
My mum used to take me out to Tesco at like 10pm in my pyjamas lol
:yep: who hasn't tbh. went down to the local a couple of mornings ago cos we ran out of milk. i've seen people wear much worse than pyjamas out n about
Popped down to the corner shop in my pj's, gown and slippers. I couldn't be bothered to get changed.
Reply 28
Original post by gemwaters
I've gone to tescos in my zebra onesie, does that count?

Would have been funnier if it was a horse onesie and you bought some burgers.
Hospital
Children in need - to school
And yep when we used to play outside as kids.
I sleep in my underpants* so haven't been out in the pajamas I don't have. I quite often, though, will go to the (of course local) shops wearing my dressing gown over my clothes.

*vile?
Don't own pajamas, I sleep in boxers
I have however attended a party dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers, a non-fitted bedsheet, and 3 safety pins
That counts
Never. I have some consideration for the neighbours.
Nope...
Original post by Wafc1993
I have played football when I was 9 in a park in my pyjamas bottoms , they noticed

Yes, i have and on purpose but i would have to change after because it would be dirty.
Reply 35
Now and again I'll nip to the local shop in my pj's if I need milk or something, although only early in the morning or after about 7/8pm. Wouldn't do it during the day
Reply 36
If I'll just be in the car then yes. Occasionally if I'm nipping to the shops and can get away with wearing a coat on top then yes, although I'll still change my trousers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
God forbid
Original post by hezzlington
I sleep nude but I guess I wear the equivalent of PJs every day....the only time I'm not wearing them is if I'm going out. Tracky bottoms and a soft cotton top is what I wear to uni.

In winter keep pjs on all day if no work even catch bus in town ita fine in summer not sameas sleep naked and only get dressed if need to

Quick Reply

Latest