The Student Room Group

Your drunken mistakes

How many can you list?

Scroll to see replies

don't think I've made any ngl lol.
Pretty much every single night out I do something stupid.
Too many to list and I'll die b4 I reveal anything lol
- Chundering in the bathroom and leaving before I got kicked out, then passing out on a bench by myself.
- Sleeping on my doorstep
- Sleeping in my car
- Sleeping the club
- Making myself look like a ****

probably a lot more but I cant recall them as I was most likely very drunk
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
They're too embarrassing to mention on a public forum. :facepalm:
Reply 6
Original post by ChickenMadness
don't think I've made any ngl lol.

:lies:
Reply 7
The worst for me was puking up cherry vodka all over my mum's brand new white fake fur rug :colondollar: I felt really guilty but thankfully she had done worse while drunk so she was understanding...for the most part :tongue:

Been thinking about it and I don't think I regret anything. So can't class any of it as a 'mistake' :tongue:
FORGOT ONE:
- In Malia after drinking a whole bottle of spirits straight, stumbling all over the place to a bar, passing out on the road to be woken up by some random people pouring vodka into my mouth, chundering, being walked back to the hotel, and then pass out on the toilet
Never been drunk, so zero :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by ChickenMadness
Been thinking about it and I don't think I regret anything. So can't class any of it as a 'mistake' :tongue:

I don't regret any, but they were still embarrassing mistakes. :eviltongue:
ermmm i once got quite drunk and the guy who was trying to get with me, was on his phone, and he was stood quite close to me, i dont know what came into my head but i grabbed his phone and threw it across the room screaming 'its on areoplane mode' :redface:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
ermmm i once got quite drunk and the guy who was trying to get with me, was on his phone, and he was stood quite close to me, i dont know what came into my head but i grabbed his phone and threw it across the room screaming 'its on areoplane mode' :redface:

Well that story took an interest twist...
Original post by EC
I don't regret any, but they were still embarrassing mistakes. :eviltongue:

Just thought of some actually. I've dropped (almost full) bottles of vodka/gin and smashed them on 3 separate occasions from being absent minded lmao. x2 of them were at house parties and I had to clean it up haha.

Usually I'm standing there and then I get bored, daydream, then I forget I'm holding booze, drop it and it smashes lmao. The disappointment is too real and strong. Those are probably the biggest mistakes I've ever made.

And another one. The friends of this girl I was seeing prank phone called me and for some reason I ended up sat in a bush crying hahaha (was quite drunk). Then another girl came up to me, walked me home and bought me chips. (She ended up being the compulsive liar ex I usually mention on here lel. I reckon she saw and thought "nice, an easy target" :rofl:).
Original post by CleverSquirrel

I'm actually dying lmfao
It is worst when you make crazy mistakes when you dont even drink :erm:
I don't get drunk.
Original post by PhilipG1
I'm actually dying lmfao

i had to FB message him the next day saying sorry and offered to pay for the damage......the MOST embarrasing conversation of my life :redface:
Original post by hezzlington
Well that story took an interest twist...

lets just say i didnt get with him and he wasnt happy :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest