The Student Room Group

how to get her to MEET ME!?!

ok so i met this girl on a dating app. we spoke for a bit and then i managed to ask her out for drinks a week ahead. last hour she flaked it but i presume is because she got a bit wary and probably thought i was a creep because i insisted it was a surprise where i took her when she kept asking me (yes i know my fault).

eversince i tried to meet up with her so when we message the convo is going well but when i ask her if she would like to meet up, she never answers. last week i walked opast her but she didnt recognise me but i didnt say hello (yes i should have) and i messaged her later if it was her and she said yes and i asked her again is she wanted to meet up... once again no answer.

she seems to like our conversations and i guess she likes how i look from my pictures. the question here is... HOW DO I GET HER TO MEET UP WITH ME? i know for a fact that if she just speaks to me in person for just 5 mins, her opinion of me will change!
Reply 1
Original post by manwithaquestion
last week i walked opast her but she didnt recognise me but i didnt say hello (yes i should have) and i messaged her later if it was her and she said yes and i asked her again is she wanted to meet up... once again no answer.

The Tinder Gods saw your plight, aligned the stars and tossed you a golden opportunity there ....and you blew it.

that's it for you mate. Looks like it was just never meant to be....

move on.
Reply 2
ok so i met this girl on a dating app. we spoke for a bit and then i managed to ask her out for drinks a week ahead. last hour she flaked it but i presume is because she got a bit wary and probably thought i was a creep because i insisted it was a surprise where i took her when she kept asking me (yes i know my fault).

eversince i tried to meet up with her so when we message the convo is going well but when i ask her if she would like to meet up, she never answers. last week i walked opast her but she didnt recognise me but i didnt say hello (yes i should have) and i messaged her later if it was her and she said yes and i asked her again is she wanted to meet up... once again no answer.

she seems to like our conversations and i guess she likes how i look from my pictures. the question here is... HOW DO I GET HER TO MEET UP WITH ME? i know for a fact that if she just speaks to me in person for just 5 mins, her opinion of me will change!

well generally you tell the girl you've never meet before where yor going, so she atleast doesn't feel like you'd rape her in an alley. SO maybe offer to go to a really public place next time, or just find someone new
Original post by Dafock
well generally you tell the girl you've never meet before where yor going, so she atleast doesn't feel like you'd rape her in an alley. SO maybe offer to go to a really public place next time, or just find someone new

believe me i tried doing that but with no success. and the first time i told her to meet up in a public place before going there obviously
Original post by ANM775
The Tinder Gods saw your plight, aligned the stars and tossed you a golden opportunity there ....and you blew it.

hmm i dont like the idea of giving up so easily. there must be a creative/smart way of getting her to want to meet up after all this time of talking
Reply 5
[QUOTE="manwithaquestion;69759872"]
Original post by ANM775

hmm i dont like the idea of giving up so easily. there must be a creative/smart way of getting her to want to meet up after all this time of talking

catfish her as another good looking guy, arrange to meet her with him, turn up in his place and say you were just passing

or buy a pair of justin beiber tickets or something that girls really like and use that as bait to lure her out
[QUOTE="ANM775;69760240"]

catfish her as another good looking guy, arrange to meet her with him, turn up in his place and say you were just passing

or buy a pair of justin beiber tickets or something that girls really like and use that as bait to lure her out

that is such a long process lol. anyway to do it by way of messaging?
i want to try and re-ignite he convo. hopefully eventually she will come up with the idea of meeting up. a first she was really keen but all of a sudden it died down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending