The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I've been to Northern Ireland as well. And Sheffield lol. Not for Maths. :colonhash:

So lucky, usually if I venture outside of my hometown it's to London and back lel. Ew did you go for English? Bring Me the Horizon are from Sheffield, and Arctic Monkeys :love:
Original post by Rhythmical
So lucky, usually if I venture outside of my hometown it's to London and back lel. Ew did you go for English? Bring Me the Horizon are from Sheffield, and Arctic Monkeys :love:

I mean, I know a lot of people who have ventured a lot further than me..
Nah. I know Arctic Monkeys are from Sheffield m8 how could you possibly think that I do not have an intimate knowledge of the band
I mean, I know a lot of people who have ventured a lot further than me..
Nah. I know Arctic Monkeys are from Sheffield m8 how could you possibly think that I do not have an intimate knowledge of the band

Atleast you've been somewhere :emo:

You only knew after I mentioned it, don't lie :colonhash:
Atleast you've been somewhere :emo:

You only knew after I mentioned it, don't lie :colonhash:

Well yes..

Erm you probs misconstrued the tone; the sense of irony was more to do with the fact that there was no reason for you to suspect that I am knowledgeable about the Arctic Monkeys, rather than an indication that I am, in fact, not knowledgeable, since I am, in fact, knowledgeable, not to a geeky extent, but certainly to and beyond the extent of knowing where they are from...
:h:....
Well yes..

Erm you probs misconstrued the tone; the sense of irony was more to do with the fact that there was no reason for you to suspect that I am knowledgeable about the Arctic Monkeys, rather than an indication that I am, in fact, not knowledgeable, since I am, in fact, knowledgeable, not to a geeky extent, but certainly to and beyond the extent of knowing where they are from...

Da fook. Why must you write in sentences only someone with intelligence would :hand: it's nearly 12am, don't kill my brain.
I don't want to be rejected :cry2: if that does happen, I guess I'll have to study at Warwick or something :emo: York is winning for me atm

Imperial does but UCL has AMS, although KCL has a placement with their Biomed degree, it's so tough :frown:

Spoiler

York is amazing tbh :tongue: regret not applying there lol You won't get rejected by UCL #believe!

What's AMS? KCL meh lol

Spoiler

Original post by wolfmoon88
York is amazing tbh :tongue: regret not applying there lol You won't get rejected by UCL #believe!

What's AMS? KCL meh lol

Spoiler

Applied Medical Sciences :colondollar: smh KCL is still good ok :emo:

Spoiler

Applied Medical Sciences :colondollar: smh KCL is still good ok :emo:

Spoiler

Why all London unis? Meh just don't like King's much :rofl:

Spoiler

Why all London unis? Meh just don't like King's much :rofl:

Spoiler

Only UCL is my London choice. I'd pick UCL, Nottingham, York, Warwick and UEA or somewhere tbh as my five lol.

Spoiler

Da fook. Why must you write in sentences only someone with intelligence would :hand: it's nearly 12am, don't kill my brain.

nothing confusing in what I said as far as I know
:h:.
nothing confusing in what I said as far as I know

You did it on purpose
Only UCL is my London choice. I'd pick UCL, Nottingham, York, Warwick and UEA or somewhere tbh as my five lol.

Spoiler

All good choices :yep: Why Notts?

Spoiler

All good choices :yep: Why Notts?

Spoiler

Notts because they have good Science/Medical facilities and they are good in that department of field :tongue:

Spoiler

Notts because they have good Science/Medical facilities and they are good in that department of field :tongue:

Spoiler

Very true :yep: why Warwick then though? :rofl:

Spoiler

You did it on purpose

I have had it with these wild accusations
Very true :yep: why Warwick then though? :rofl:

Spoiler

Well Warwick was actually my choice for English :colondollar: my top choice and ever since then it's stuck even if they are **** for Biomed, plus Warwick and London are about half way from where I live in two directions. And I don't fancy going to Birmingham as they are so strict lol.

Spoiler

I have had it with these wild accusations

Wut you gonna do then.
Wut you gonna do then.

The twist.

Latest