The Student Room Group

I was fond of my moustache

I am a female in my 20s. I recently did not touch my upper lip hair for a good 6 weeks or so and it grew to the similar thickness of a teen boys moustache (peach fuzz, if you will), but I liked it. It was soft to the touch and I found myself occasionally stroking it. It makes me want to grow it even thicker but I don't think I could ever have the thick twirled moustache of my dreams, purely due to not having enough testosterone. A thick hipster beard with a twirled moustache is something I'd definitely like to try. I have shaved it now, and I do miss it :moon:

Have any of you girls enjoyed keeping yourselves not shaved/waxed for a certain period of time?
I mean come on, it does get tedious constantly having to do so just to maintain a more 'feminine' look.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am a female in my 20s. I recently did not touch my upper lip hair for a good 6 weeks or so and it grew to the similar thickness of a teen boys moustache (peach fuzz, if you will), but I liked it. It was soft to the touch and I found myself occasionally stroking it. It makes me want to grow it even thicker but I don't think I could ever have the thick twirled moustache of my dreams, purely due to not having enough testosterone. A thick hipster beard with a twirled moustache is something I'd definitely like to try. I have shaved it now, and I do miss it :moon:

Have any of you girls enjoyed keeping yourselves not shaved/waxed for a certain period of time?
I mean come on, it does get tedious constantly having to do so just to maintain a more 'feminine' look.

Spoiler

Is this the hipster moustache of your dreams?

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by ChickenMadness

Spoiler

You are goals bro :heart:
But this is this ultimate dream:

Spoiler

How do you have that much upper lip hair??? :lolwut:

Perhaps you should see your GP about PCOS or something?
You are goals bro :heart:
But this is this ultimate dream:

Spoiler

haha. I think I need to wait a couple more years before I can grow a beard like that.

Spoiler

You are like, a Hispanic version of Orlando Bloom in this :rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by Sabertooth
How do you have that much upper lip hair??? :lolwut:

Perhaps you should see your GP about PCOS or something?

Higher than average testosterone levels?

Nah, I probs don't have PCOS my cycle is quite normal actually. Get that monthly gift every 28 days
Original post by cbreef
You are like, a Hispanic version of Orlando Bloom in this :rofl:

He's actually one of my heroes.

Such facial hair.

Spoiler

Higher than average testosterone levels?

Nah, I probs don't have PCOS my cycle is quite normal actually. Get that monthly gift every 28 days

Have you tried gluing on hair?
Reply 8
haha. I think I need to wait a couple more years before I can grow a beard like that.

How would you feel if your significant other wanted a moustache like you?
Reply 9

Have you tried gluing on hair?

I will do for when I want to try out that dream look I showed you :wink:
How would you feel if your significant other wanted a moustache like you?

Usually flattered because I get that quite often :rofl:
I will do for when I want to try out that dream look I showed you :wink:

Usually flattered because I get that quite often :rofl:

No not on you, a moustache like you on herself. So you can moustache match :smile:

Thank you my moustached bro :moon:
No not on you, a moustache like you on herself. So you can moustache match :smile:

ye that's what I mean. They express that interest haha. They're usually not serious though. But I wouldn't mind if they bought a fake moustache and wore it in public next to me.
ye that's what I mean. They express that interest haha. They're usually not serious though. But I wouldn't mind if they bought a fake moustache and wore it in public next to me.

Ahh right! That would be so cool though :biggrin:
TSR after dark strikes again.

OMG is he even real? :cry2:
Original post by Willy Pete
TSR after dark strikes again.

Why have no girls posted on this thread? I wanted their opinions too
Reply 19
Sounds like some female users here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending