The Student Room Group

When was last time you had sex?

I am international student from Syria. Because of my cultural and religious background it has been difficult for me to make sexual contact with girls. Everyone around me here at Durham university seems to have good sex life but I have no girl in my life. I am not a religious person but that cultural burden has made it very difficult for me to approach girls. I really need your help and advice. I know not having a good sex life is not the worst thing that can happen to someone, especially for me where I was almost about to get killed in Syria and have lost family members , but now that I am studying here in UK I cannot close my eyes and not see the realities of life here which are very different from back home. These days my level of frustration is really hurting me and I did not find a better way than opening up here. Thanks for reading !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DNA89
I am international student from Syria. Because of my cultural and religious background it has been difficult for me to make sexual contact with girls. Everyone around me here at Durham university seems to have good sex life but I have no girl in my life. I am not a religious person but that cultural burden has made it very difficult for me to approach girls. I really need your help and advice. I know not having a good sex life is not the worst thing that can happen to someone, especially for me where I was almost about to get killed in Syria and have lost family members , but now that I am studying here in UK I cannot close my eyes and not see the realities of life here which are very different from back home. These days my level of frustration is really hurting me and I did not find a better way than opening up here. Thanks for reading !

I last had sex last april possibly? Just before my long term partner broke up with me.
Sex reallg isnt the be all and end all of a relationship though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DNA89

Be friends with girls. If you haven't been able to have the normal interactions with girls that most other people here have, you're going to have to learn and be comfortable before you get intimate with anymore, or it may be an unpleasant shock to the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too long ago 😐
Original post by Moonstruck16
Be friends with girls. If you haven't been able to have the normal interactions with girls that most other people here have, you're going to have to learn and be comfortable before you get intimate with anymore, or it may be an unpleasant shock to the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much. I am trying to. But meanwhile the sexual frustration is too much
Original post by DNA89
Thank you very much. I am trying to. But meanwhile the sexual frustration is too much

Do you have something you can do to take your mind of it?
Never, had several chances to have it and missed my chance :colonhash: doesn't help I have a high sex drive.
Original post by Moonstruck16
Do you have something you can do to take your mind of it?

I am a master's student, that means lots of reading, I go to gym almost daily too, but you know such things do not replace :biggrin: I have tried few times to be part of the community here but it seems being a foreigner it is not that easy.
Im 17 so it's not too surprising i've never had sex.

The amount of time until i do though in seconds is roughly 1/0 :biggrin:
You need to ask the White girls if they want any of your Arabian spice.

Original post by Rhythmical
Never, had several chances to have it and missed my chance :colonhash: doesn't help I have a high sex drive.

Well damn.
You'll regret saying that.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
You'll regret saying that.

Original post by l'etranger
You need to ask the White girls if they want any of your Arabian spice.

Well damn.

I've had quite a few offers on here for sex but I turn them down :lol:

I used to be really bad for this, back when I believe in true love and decency.

When me and my boyfriend were dating, I saved myself because we had planned to marry lol, now I realise how crazy I was :facepalm:

To be fair, I was very reasonable with my pricing. I have to make a living too Rhythmical.

i still believe :cry2:
To be fair, I was very reasonable with my pricing. I have to make a living too Rhythmical.

:rofl: is this why you slid in my PM's? :hmmm: it was too cheap to be honest, you should charge more and offer extra services. :mmm:
:rofl: is this why you slid in my PM's? :hmmm: it was too cheap to be honest, you should charge more and offer extra services. :mmm:
You're right, I shouldn't pity yeh.

Jaysus..settle down yeh swede.
Original post by DNA89

you have (ostensibly) recently arrived from a war-zone and your biggest current concern is that you haven't had sex with someone (in Britain) yet?
You're right, I shouldn't pity yeh.

Jaysus..settle down yeh swede.

I'm not a Swede :frown: they are known for their wild antics, I am an impostor. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending