The Student Room Group

Matched with a guy on tinder...

We matched, followed each other on Instagram (young love haha), and then saw him out and i was SO drunk, hardly remember the night. Think i was very forward and asked him back and then we had sex (protected). I feel ASHAMED, DIRTY, REGRET, WORTHLESS.

He added me on Facebook the next day, but no text, he liked my instagram the other day too. I'm not that kind of girl, he's only the second person i've ever slept with (i'm 20, in uni this occurred).

I saw on his Facebook he had a girlfriend, and that made me more upset, like she's better than me (had, doesn't have to clarify). I just feel like my life has stopped, i'm suddenly worthless and not pretty or great like i used to think.

PLEASE HELP
Please don't be too hard on yourself, you're not worthless or dirty you are simply young. Take the situation as a learning curve.
You got played
Original post by lousmithy
We matched, followed each other on Instagram (young love haha), and then saw him out and i was SO drunk, hardly remember the night. Think i was very forward and asked him back and then we had sex (protected). I feel ASHAMED, DIRTY, REGRET, WORTHLESS.

He added me on Facebook the next day, but no text, he liked my instagram the other day too. I'm not that kind of girl, he's only the second person i've ever slept with (i'm 20, in uni this occurred).

I saw on his Facebook he had a girlfriend, and that made me more upset, like she's better than me (had, doesn't have to clarify). I just feel like my life has stopped, i'm suddenly worthless and not pretty or great like i used to think.

PLEASE HELP

You don't need to feel like that about yourself at all! The best thing you can do is cut out contact and move on from the situation. Focus on the positive things about yourself because I am sure there are many! You will soon find someone who you will treat you well and make this seem insignificant.

PLEASE HELP

Aw no what a terrible shame!
hope your next match isn't a disaster darling :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
You got played

She's the one who asked him.
****ed up that's what happens when u drink

PLEASE HELP

Stay chill, you just had a ONS...
Isn't this like the 10th thread you've made about the same thing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending