The Student Room Group

What should my friend do in this situation?

My mate is in a bit of a situation with a girl he went on a date with this past Saturday.

He took her out for some drinks, food, and then back to the flat.

When she left he told us he wasn't into her.

Anyway, he told us (me and our other friend/flatmate) that he told her that he liked girls with piercings on their tits...

She got one the next day and told him.

I told him he's got a grade A stalker on his hands and should break it off now!
Is this really your mate or was it you? :holmes:
Reply 2
Original post by AndrewSCO

No, it's really happening to him.

This girl is mental, no?
Reply 3
If she did it just for his attention that is a bit weird. Awks if he just cuts her off now lmao.

If I had an issue with a girl, the first thing I'd say to my mate is "create a thread on TSR for me would you, here is what happened"
Original post by Anonymous
No, it's really happening to him.

This girl is mental, no?

Just a tad yeah. I mean it's harsh on the girl, but if she was silly enough to go and do that then she can learn a lesson from when the guy breaks it off. Maybe she won't do it next time, he is teaching her a valuable lesson.

It's one way to look at it anyway
Original post by UWS
If she did it just for his attention that is a bit weird. Awks if he just cuts her off now lmao.

If I had an issue with a girl, the first thing I'd say to my mate is "create a thread on TSR for me would you, here is what happened"

Maybe he knew there were some top advice givers like AndrewSCO and UWS lurking around :holmes:
Reply 6
Just a tad yeah. I mean it's harsh on the girl, but if she was silly enough to go and do that then she can learn a lesson from when the guy breaks it off. Maybe she won't do it next time, he is teaching her a valuable lesson.

It's one way to look at it anyway

Mate, I've got no experience with crazy chicks (yet), but I could tell she was mad straight away.

Won't be long till she starts cutting because he doesn't return her calls.
Original post by Anonymous
Mate, I've got no experience with crazy chicks (yet), but I could tell she was mad straight away.

Won't be long till she starts cutting because he doesn't return her calls.

Get your mate to tell the girl that he likes girls who break up with him and start seeing other men. Maybe she'll do that too?
Reply 8
Get your mate to tell the girl that he likes girls who break up with him and start seeing other men. Maybe she'll do that too?

Maybe she would, but then she'd definitely go full stalker.

Quick Reply