The Student Room Group

ALLAHU ACKBAR at a "women's march"

[video="youtube;VWX1SKncyOA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA[/video]

Germany should be embarrassed.

Scroll to see replies

Cringe.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Allahu akbar doesn't mean anything bad, it just means "Allah is great". Trump is anti-islam, so naturally islamists are anti-Trump, so naturally feminists are pro-islam.

Mate, it is what every suicide bomber screams before he blows himself up, what a Jihadist shouts
he machine guns cartoonists, what a cub of the caliphate is told to shout as he shoots a bound prisoner in the head.

I think you would have to concede that it has a bit of an image problem, no?
Reply 3
Allahu akbar doesn't mean anything bad, it just means "Allah is great". Trump is anti-islam, so naturally islamists are anti-Trump, so naturally feminists are pro-islam.

:laugh:
feminists joining forces with islam to fight trump :laugh:
Reply 5
Original post by astutehirstute
Mate, it is what every suicide bomber screams before he blows himself up, what a Jihadist shouts
he machine guns cartoonists, what a cub of the caliphate is told to shout as he shoots a bound prisoner in the head.

Neither does Banzai and it didn't stop Kamikaze pilots screaming it before completing their task. Ergo, in response to your comment above, ........ this!
Reply 6
Original post by Angry Bird

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I never understood why it's so difficult for some people to spell it the right way. And I know you know the correct spelling. And it's not Koran, it's Quran.
It is beyond belief sometimes.
it's ironic, a healthy dose of Islam would probably have straightened out these degenerates quite frankly.
Reply 10
Original post by emerald7770
I never understood why it's so difficult for some people to spell it the right way. And I know you know the correct spelling. And it's not Koran, it's Quran.

Actually it's قرآن, get it right.
It really is quite scary just how much the left have embraced radical Islam.

It's what Muslim terrorists say before they blow up lol
So feminists prefer Isis to trump
it is possible that the lady was ejaculating "Alle nachbar" which is an expression of neighbourly solidarity in German

:dontknow:
Original post by emerald7770
And it's not Koran, it's Quran.

No, it's Qur'an.
Reply 15
Remember all the women's marches after the revelations about the Rotherham rape gangs? No, me either.
Reply 16
Original post by astutehirstute

It's also what millions of Muslims say before peacefully standing up in prayer.

Try picturing that instead!
Original post by the bear
it is possible that the lady was ejaculating "Alle nachbar" which is an expression of neighbourly solidarity in German

:dontknow:

ejaculating?
Original post by Angry Bird

You're conjuring up images of jihadi John and Germaine Greer in a wrestling match with Trumpence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
It's also what millions of Muslims say before peacefully standing up in prayer.

Try picturing that instead!

Nah, can't do it.

Quick Reply

Latest