The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I've applied for adult nursing degree, and had the interview last Friday. The wait is killing me! BCU seems like a really nice place to study and I know someone who graduated last year with nothing bad to say about it. I'm currently studying access to health as a mature student and on track to get entry requirements.
(edited 7 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Hi there, I was just wondering the usual response time BCU takes to respond to their applicants. I submitted my UCAS applications in the middle of November and I am yet to hear from BCU. As BCU is my first choice I am slightly concerned.
Reply 62
Original post by Hms320
Hi there, I was just wondering the usual response time BCU takes to respond to their applicants. I submitted my UCAS applications in the middle of November and I am yet to hear from BCU. As BCU is my first choice I am slightly concerned.

My ucas was sent off 25th November and I had heard back for an interview on the 12th Dec.
Reply 63
Original post by Silcrows
My ucas was sent off 25th November and I had heard back for an interview on the 12th Dec.

I sent mine off on the 18th of November and haven't heard a thing.
Reply 64
Original post by Hms320
I sent mine off on the 18th of November and haven't heard a thing.

Might be worth contacting them, I don't know of anyone who's had to wait 2 months for a reply.
Reply 65
Might be worth contacting them, I don't know of anyone who's had to wait 2 months for a reply.

Will do that. Thanks
Got an interview for BCU on March 9th for Medical Ultrasound! Really nervous and excited! Anyone else got one?
Original post by Hms320

What course are you applying for?
the school of education told me they'd get back to me first week back from Christmas holidays and they haven't. My mocks finish on Wednesday so I'll probably send then an email.
Reply 68
I sent mine off last Tuesday, wondering what's the usual time BCU takes to respond....?
Plus I applied for Business Management.
Original post by zebby1999
What course are you applying for?
the school of education told me they'd get back to me first week back from Christmas holidays and they haven't. My mocks finish on Wednesday so I'll probably send then an email.

Hi there! Please do send us a private message with your full name and UCAS ID number and I'll chase this up with the school for you.
Amanda - BCU team
Received an invite to interview :smile:
Hi I have an unconditional offer on Psychology and Criminology at bcu!
Any questions Ill be happy to answer :smile:
Hi, has anybody had an interview at BCU for paramedic science? Just wondering how long the day will be approximately? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Wondering what's the usual time BCU takes to respond....? Plus I applied for Business Management.
Already achieved my 4 offers just waiting for BCU to respond
Original post by thusan98
Wondering what's the usual time BCU takes to respond....? Plus I applied for Business Management.
Already achieved my 4 offers just waiting for BCU to respond

Hi thusan98,

I've chased this up with our Business Admissions team and they're currently working through all applications in date order so it depends on when you made your application to us. If you haven't heard back yet they must still be processing your application and so keep an eye on your UCAS track because this will update as soon as they have.

Good luck and well done on your other 4 offers!

Hopefully you'll hear back soon. :smile:

Allt he best,
Lydia,
The BCU Team
Original post by Leahjane
Hi, has anybody had an interview at BCU for paramedic science? Just wondering how long the day will be approximately? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Leahjane,

I've just found out from our admissions team that the interview lasts approximately 1 hour 15 to 1 hour 30. I hope this helps!

Good luck with your interview! :biggrin:

Lydia
The BCU Team
Reply 76
Have you heard back yet? I had an interview last Friday too xx
Reply 77
I've applied for adult nursing degree, and had the interview last Friday. The wait is killing me! BCU seems like a really nice place to study and I know someone who graduated last year with nothing bad to say about it. I'm currently studying access to health as a mature student and on track to get entry requirements.

Have you heard back yet? X
Reply 78
Has anyone had an interview for child nursing yet? I haven't heard a thing and it's worrying me because I though interviews were Feb/March time.
Original post by colli152
Has anyone had an interview for child nursing yet? I haven't heard a thing and it's worrying me because I though interviews were Feb/March time.

Hi,I was sent a questionnaire to complete,a week ago now and havent heard anything back either. This is the only uni I am waiting on.

Good Luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending