trouble though

Re-read my first post.

How many brain cells are you lacking?
Original post by SophieSmall
Re-read my first post.

How many brain cells are you lacking?

CTFO r u sure !
I swear I read this over 7 times but my brain can't process this information
hold on i told some guy i talk to on facebook who told one of his facebook friends who told their grandma who told some other old lady at the old persons home who told the nurse who told their brother who told their girlfriend about this thread so she told one of her mates and is now worried that this may be considered bullying and that the girl may ask her for a fight?

does anyone else think this might be an issue?
Original post by UWS
Did she mention anything about a guy talking about Harry Potter to her?

PRSOM!!!

You truly deserve those twelve gems; I just want to rep all of you posts!

Banana :h::h:
This isn't bullying on your part however you may gain a reputation as a gossip which means people may not like you. You shouldn't have said anything to anyone unless it was someone who could help! :frown: Really, you deserve whatever you get for it and shouldn't do it again but it's hardly going to lead to anything too bad. Good lesson to learn however.
Reply 26
Original post by randomgirl995
Basically this girl at my school got punched by someone and then this girl told someone so I heard it so then I told someone that this girl got punched in the face and I said I heard it from the person I heard it from . I asked the person I told not to tell anyone and they said they won't but then you can't trust someone blindly so then I'm wondering if that person does tell someone and they say I told them then can I get into trouble or anything btw I heard it from someone and told someone else

I think you are worrying too much and I don't think you will get into any trouble but to be sure I need to ask you... Did the person who threw the punch or the person who received the punch mention anything about Sherlock Holmes before the said punch was delivered?
Original post by randomgirl995
can you answer ??? 😔

This isn't bullying, it's something normal teenagers do. Though I can't say she won't ask you for a fight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending