The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Response time?

How long did everyone have to wait to get a response from Saint Martins?

Received all my offers/interviews just waiting on them for BA Graphics had no response not even a confirmation email. LCC got back to me in a day!

I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but just wondering usual response time, currently doing Foundation
i applied the same time as you, haven't heard anything from them either - but this is the standard for csm (unfortunately) x
maybe look at a thread from last year and look at the dates people said they got replies (even if its not the course you're applying for, it'll give you an idea):
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3568689&page=2
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Santenne
I received my 'Acknowledgement of Application' email yesterday (9 days after applying) but given the nature of the course I applied for (Womenswear), I might be waiting a little longer for a portfolio request. I'm sure you'll get a response soon.

It's been 17 days so I thought they'd at least send me a confirmation email!

Edit: Received my portfolio request finally :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi! So how long did it take for them to send the portfolio request since you applied? It’s been three weeks today and still nothing
Original post by Sabrina.or
Hi! So how long did it take for them to send the portfolio request since you applied? It’s been three weeks today and still nothing

Hi @Sabrina.or,

The amount of time it takes to hear back after applying to UAL varies from course to course based on how many applications there have been etc. Please be patient and just keep checking your email regularly.

Good luck!

All the best,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending