The Student Room Group

my friend stopped talking to me

im in sixth form right now
and my friends just randomly stopped talking to me
she started blanking me and its not very nice
before she would always ask where i was where we should go for lunch and her and our other friend would always sit together and work together
but about 2 weeks ago she just stopped talking to me and she started to blank me and i have no idea why its very random
when i said hi and i waved at her she blanked me
im just really sad what should i do next?
have you tried talking to her about it?

confront her and tell her how you feel?

i understand how it must feel :console:
Reply 2
i asked her if she was ok and she just ignored me
:frown:
i dont know how else to confront her

Original post by CleverSquirrel
have you tried talking to her about it?

confront her and tell her how you feel?

i understand how it must feel :console:
Wow what a nice person she is.

If she's being a **** about it and blanking you, giving you no reason whatsoever, I think it's time to forget about her. She ain't worth your time.
Original post by Anonymous
i asked her if she was ok and she just ignored me
:frown:
i dont know how else to confront her

Are you a guy or girl?
Original post by Anonymous
im in sixth form right now
and my friends just randomly stopped talking to me
she started blanking me and its not very nice
before she would always ask where i was where we should go for lunch and her and our other friend would always sit together and work together
but about 2 weeks ago she just stopped talking to me and she started to blank me and i have no idea why its very random
when i said hi and i waved at her she blanked me
im just really sad what should i do next?

I'm not sure what kind of advice to give to you as you haven't mentioned anything in detail about how she is in general, how long you've been friends etc. For now the only advice I'd give you is this... never speak to her again unless she says something first. I mean come on, how's she just gonna stop talking to you all of a sudden, start blanking you and not care anymore? She's obviously doing it for a reason which she thinks isn't a reason that needs to be justified to you. I know you're sad about it but think about it like this... if this girl really was your friend then at least she would've had the audacity to at least talk to you and tell you if something was bothering her or if you did something wrong etc but she didn't. Instead she starts ignoring you and acts like she doesn't know you. Let her be the way she is right now. If she genuinely cares about your friendship with her then she'll approach to you. Why should you try and speak to her if she's the one who's been avoiding you in the first place? She's the one who started it, how's this your fault in anyway? Let her behave whatever way she is. I know it's really upsetting you and it's not something easy but you need to be strong. It's difficult and I understand but don't let her get to you this badly.

P.S. PM me info about her in general and I'll try give you more advice on this as Idk how your friend is etc.. after knowing more about her I can help more.. BUT I HOPE THIS HELPED IN SOMEWAY STILL

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been in that situation before and it's honestly not the best feeling. I suggest you stop talking to her untill she says something to you. And when she does speak to you ask her why she was avoiding you. if she doesn't speak to you that's okay. just show her you could do so much better without her. try making new friends and just have fun 😊. If she really was your friend she wouldn't be treating you that way. I'm sorry but she really is a ***** and so not worth your precious time.i really hope things go well for ya xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending