Mate she's not underage.
Original post by DNA89
so you are underage haha i cannot talk about sex with you :biggrin:

I'm not underage :wtf:
Original post by DNA89
Are you kidding me? an hour and half ago? you are lucky man

Lucky?
Original post by DNA89
I am international student from Syria. Because of my cultural and religious background it has been difficult for me to make sexual contact with girls. Everyone around me here at Durham university seems to have good sex life but I have no girl in my life. I am not a religious person but that cultural burden has made it very difficult for me to approach girls. I really need your help and advice. I know not having a good sex life is not the worst thing that can happen to someone, especially for me where I was almost about to get killed in Syria and have lost family members , but now that I am studying here in UK I cannot close my eyes and not see the realities of life here which are very different from back home. These days my level of frustration is really hurting me and I did not find a better way than opening up here. Thanks for reading !

<3
Never. Why? Because it's haram to hsve sex before marriage.

I would lose my virginity to someone who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. It's a precious thing. Call me whatever you like, I don't care, at the end of the day I'm following what my religion says and nobody is going to stop that.

I love you Allah :h:
Reply 65
Original post by CountYourBlessings14

I would lose my virginity to someone who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. It's a precious thing. Call me whatever you like, I don't care, at the end of the day I'm following what my religion says and nobody is going to stop that.

Allah here,

Thanks love you too
Reply 66
Original post by saraxh
I'm not underage :wtf:

not underage but our age is still a no for most over 20. once people get to 18 socially it's okay

There is no guarantee the person you will marry will be the person you spend the rest of your life with.
In October.
Original post by Dafock
not underage but our age is still a no for most over 20. once people get to 18 socially it's okay

True. Usually they think i'm 19/20 because I look older than my age but when they find out i'm not :rofl:
Original post by saraxh
True. Usually they think i'm 19/20 because I look older than my age but when they find out i'm not :rofl:

I don't know, I am told even if I flirt with someone under 18 it would be punishable by law haha
Original post by DNA89
I don't know, I am told even if I flirt with someone under 18 it would be punishable by law haha

That's different.
Original post by Infraspecies
Lucky?

Yes, you could be sexually deprived like me haha
Original post by A-LJLB
Mate she's not underage.

Then I have been told false info about UK . I thought anyone under 18 is underage, then who is underage?
Last night.

Although it was in a car so not as good
Original post by DNA89
Then I have been told false info about UK . I thought anyone under 18 is underage, then who is underage?

The legal age to have sex is 16.

i understand , and I respect it. But I do not think sex is more important than relationship. I guess it is easier for girls to resist sex temptation than for men. I am literally living with an erection haha
Original post by DNA89

No but if you have sex with someone under 16 then it is.
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Last night.

Although it was in a car so not as good

man, tell me how can you convince someone to have sex with you in a car? haha i have my own house and I have no one WTF
Original post by DNA89
Yes, you could be sexually deprived like me haha

I guess that's what Grindr is for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending