The Student Room Group

Animation at Arts University Bournemouth or Falmouth???

I received offers from both Arts university Bournemouth and Falmouth to do animation but I can't decide which one to make my firm choice.

Does anyone have any idea which is a better course and which is better for living and student life? Thank you!
Out of those two, definitely Falmouth. It's my insurance (Northumbria is first) and it's just such a lovely place. Student satisfaction rates are higher, plus the university ranks higher overall. Falmouth is a better student location as well, and obviously they have links to the industry etc :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Out of those two, definitely Falmouth. It's my insurance (Northumbria is first) and it's just such a lovely place. Student satisfaction rates are higher, plus the university ranks higher overall. Falmouth is a better student location as well, and obviously they have links to the industry etc :smile:

Thank you! That really helps I think I'm definitely leaning towards Falmouth :smile:
Original post by sian82
Thank you! That really helps I think I'm definitely leaning towards Falmouth :smile:

No problem :tongue: did you have your interview on Friday?
Reply 4
Original post by CarysJSLewis
No problem :tongue: did you have your interview on Friday?

Yeah I did :smile: did you?
Original post by sian82
Yeah I did :smile: did you?

Yup! What did you think of the interview process? I thought it was quite odd
Reply 6
[QUOTE="CarysJSLewis;69772786"]Yup! What did you think of the interview process? I thought it was quite odd[/QUOTE

Me too, wasn't a fan of the waiting lol but the interview itself wasn't too bad

Quick Reply

Latest