The Student Room Group

Failed again :(

Hey, I just failed my driving test narrowly for the 3rd time. For all tests i've had 1 minor and 1 major and i simply cannot pass.
Has anyone got any words of advice and/or comfort. I feel like crying and i'm so depressed right now :frown:
Reply 1
You can do it! don't give up:smile:
What did you fail on?
Reply 3
Original post by coldplasma
What did you fail on?

When he asked me to pull over I couldn't find a space that was safe. There was a few but I missed them. He was a harsh examiner and failed me on that alone and I said it wasn't unsafe to carry on. Seemed really harsh since other than that my drive was perfect :frown:
Original post by Junaid12
When he asked me to pull over I couldn't find a space that was safe. There was a few but I missed them. He was a harsh examiner and failed me on that alone and I said it wasn't unsafe to carry on. Seemed really harsh since other than that my drive was perfect :frown:

Why couldn't you find a space that was safe? Did he fail you for pulling up somewhere that isn't safe? He just wants you to pull up anywhere on a straight that isn't a driveway.
Some people are just not meant to be on the road

Sorry kid
It seems like you're just failing on little things which can easily be resolved.

There's no sense in dwelling on what happened now because it's done. All you can do is learn from it, and book in for your next test.

What has your instructor said?
Reply 7
Original post by CleverLilViper
It seems like you're just failing on little things which can easily be resolved.

There's no sense in dwelling on what happened now because it's done. All you can do is learn from it, and book in for your next test.

What has your instructor said?

Thanks mate, Appreciate the kind words. And yeah the instructor said to book it in ASAP. Which i have done. But i've left a month wait so I can have a few lessons to improve and gain confidence. My last tests were within 2 weeks of each other. so Hopefully it goes well
Thanks mate, Appreciate the kind words. And yeah the instructor said to book it in ASAP. Which i have done. But i've left a month wait so I can have a few lessons to improve and gain confidence. My last tests were within 2 weeks of each other. so Hopefully it goes well

That's £150 on tests so far...
If you don't feel it's safe to pull up and park then don't. Just tell the examiner why you're not doing it. He won't fail you for that.
Reply 10
Original post by cbreef
That's £150 on tests so far...

Soo...?
Hey, I just failed my driving test narrowly for the 3rd time. For all tests i've had 1 minor and 1 major and i simply cannot pass.
Has anyone got any words of advice and/or comfort. I feel like crying and i'm so depressed right now :frown:

You'll get there, you just need to practice on the things you seem to mess up on. If it's nerves that are getting in the way, then maybe pretend that the test is a lesson, but you need to do really well, or pretend the examiner is your instructor :redface:!

Good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What category on the report form was the serious fault recorded?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending