The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alow
Is that supposed to be a pro or a con?

Definitely a pro 😏
Reply 861
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
@jneill Not sure if you know the answer to this, but anyway, do you know if you have to send mark/grade score "proof" to your college post-offer? My offer letter said they wanted some sort of proof of marks (although it was very vague) by the 31st July, yet when I emailed them about the same issue back in November, they said they would get such information from my School anyway, so I'm a bit confused.

If they've asked for it, send it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just seen my SAQ Photo again... and wow do I regret it...
When does the SLC open for 2017/2018 applications?
Original post by Xphoenix
I've just seen my SAQ Photo again... and wow do I regret it...

Trust me mate, ur so screwed if its ****ed up hahaha
Reply 865
Original post by Bunratty
When does the SLC open for 2017/2018 applications?

There's no date yet. Sometime Feb/March.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
There's no date yet. Sometime Feb/March.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.

More waiting.
Selwyn sent me a letter apologising that they didn't have enough space and congratulating me/any candidate that got an offer via the winter pool

Very nice of them :h:
Anyone here have a Classics offer? Desperate to find some fellow Classicists! :h:
Original post by Penelope..
Anyone here have a Classics offer? Desperate to find some fellow Classicists! :h:

Have you checked the fb group? There's a few there I think.
No, I haven't. Thank you!
Original post by NeverLucky
Have you checked the fb group? There's a few there I think.
This might be a ridiculously stupid question but how exactly do I write back to say that I want to accept my offer?

Spoiler

Original post by carpenoctem
This might be a ridiculously stupid question but how exactly do I write back to say that I want to accept my offer?

Spoiler

Dear [College],

I am delighted to inform you that I will be accepting your offer for [Subject] starting in 2017 etc.

Kind Regards,

[Your name]
Reply 873

Spoiler

we were supposed to write back? :shock:
Original post by physicsmaths
Trust me mate, ur so screwed if its ****ed up hahaha

why is that? I mean isn't it just for your id card thingy? my glasses are really wonky in mine lol
Original post by bbglop

not everyone, it would say in the letter if you had to so maybe just check that but for example my college doesn't require a letter
Original post by k.russell
why is that? I mean isn't it just for your id card thingy? my glasses are really wonky in mine lol

Mine is so shadowy I took it in a corridor at break time :lol:

Spoiler

If you wish to stay true to your name:

"I will accept this offer"
Reply 878
Original post by k.russell
not everyone, it would say in the letter if you had to so maybe just check that but for example my college doesn't require a letter

yeah, just re-read my letter three times. Almost had a heart attack.
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
Dear [College], I am delighted to inform you that I will be accepting your offer for [Subject] starting in 2017 etc. Kind Regards, [Your name]
Thanks! I just pressed send and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding

Original post by bbglop

In my offer letter it said that they would be "grateful" if I wrote back "soon" with a decision. That being said, my friend (same course, different college) doesn't have to write back. I think it's dependent on your college so if your letter didn't say anything don't worry! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending