The Student Room Group

Any good PC games to sink my teeth into after A levels?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Play Chivalry Medieval Warfare :colonhash:
Original post by asim1999
I am wordering what good games are to sink my teeth into after I complete my a levels?
I have given up gaming until then and I am glad I did, I now focus more on my studies and it's good
Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition and Titanfall 2 Digital Deluxe are on my wish list for then.
I am turning 18 next April so age would not be of concern as I am getting the games after my last exam in 29th June. I am mostly into shooters and I play on pc with keyboard and mouse
Thanks
Your replies will leave me with something to look forward to and keep me going!

If you haven't already I would suggest getting Destiny and all it's expansions, it will take hours to complete the past 3 years campaigns but you'll soon be playing with veterans from day 1.

I would also suggest Rise of the tomb raider, it's a great game but may not be for you?

Hope this helps! =)
Original post by Rleggett12
If you haven't already I would suggest getting Destiny and all it's expansions, it will take hours to complete the past 3 years campaigns but you'll soon be playing with veterans from day 1.

I would also suggest Rise of the tomb raider, it's a great game but may not be for you?

Hope this helps! =)

I would get destiny but I don't play on console
overwatch
Original post by asim1999
I would get destiny but I don't play on console

Ah, forgot destiny was only on console! 😥
Hopefully destiny 2 will come to pc (this year 🤞🏻)
League Of Legends, 10/10 Review by me.
Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege are games I'm currently addicted to, as well as Crysis 3 (although the multiplayer isn't the most active), so I would definitely suggest those games. None of those are necessarily the newest of games so you may already have them.

Quick Reply

Latest