The Student Room Group

President Snowflake to launch investigation into "voter fraud".

He won the election, but is still too insecure to get over the fact that he lost the popular vote. President Snowflake claims that the reason for this is that "millions of illegal immigrants" voted for Clinton, a claim that is completely unsupported by evidence. Rather, it's an "alternative fact" because it was invented to make him feel all fuzzy and warm again.

He will now waste a lot of money and resources to find a way to soothe his delicate ego. The White House is now one massive safe space.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38746559

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WBZ144
He won the election, but is still too insecure to get over the fact that he lost the popular vote. President Snowflake claims that the reason for this is that "millions of illegal immigrants" voted for Clinton, a claim that is completely unsupported by evidence. Rather, it's an "alternative fact" because it was invented to make him feel all fuzzy and warm again.

He will now waste a lot of money and resources to find a way to soothe his delicate ego. The White House is now one massive safe space.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38746559

So.

Voter fraud is a crime.

Trump is the highest ranking law enforcement officer in the land.

Orders investigation into suspected crime.

He's a snowflake.

Left wing logic is seriously ****ed up!
He's the god emperor and dissent must be purged.
Reply 3
Someone said he is a sore winner and they are right.
Why the frick does it matter m9 u got the job didn't u
Original post by joe cooley
So.

Voter fraud is a crime.

Trump is the highest ranking law enforcement officer in the land.

Orders investigation into suspected crime.

He's a snowflake.

Left wing logic is seriously ****ed up!

Right wing ass-sucking is seriously cringey!
Reply 7
Plenty of states have got so tough on so called 'voter fraud' over the past decade or so, there is no ****ing way that ''millions'' of illegal immigrants could have voted. He really needs to get over himself and stop, somehow, acting like a massive ass.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LordJesus
What's ****ed up is you believing that it's okay for Trump to waste money on such a futile thing. He's butthurt and insecure over the fact that the only reason he landed this job is because of a broken electoral system that right wingers have tried to force us to accept because "muh democracy"

And if you cant see that hes an insecure snowflake then you're just confused.

Well it depends on your point of view.

I agree with Trump and believe voter fraud to be a crime that should be investigated.

You we must assume, do not.

He landed his job because he won an election fair and square, won i may add under the system that has been in place since the first ever US election.(99% sure about that)

Curiously i can not recall any of the left wingers currently undergoing a meltdown, ever complaining about the broken electoral system in the US.

Obviously, if you can point out one who did before the left lost the election i would very much appreciate it !

Otherwise we'll just have to agree its sour grapes.

I'm OK with that,you?
It is a waste of money and a claim that originated from a right wingers twitter account. That alone should be enough to demonstrate what a waste this is.

The electoral system is broken. If someone gets more votes, they should be president. That is what logic dictates and that is true democracy.

AWWWW.

Life just isn't fair is it.

No doubt you would have been just as triggered if Clinton had won without the popular vote.............LOL.
Why am I not surprised you've given me this childish degenerative reply?

Grow up, if you can't accept that i've debunked your stupid argument just apologise for wasting my time and move on.

Debunked?

Really, all i got from your posts was childish whining.

But hey, if you need the ego boost of claiming you debunked my argument, knock yourself out!
That's President Garbanzo Bean to you!
You're all talk mate.

Go back to post 11 and refute my argument properly. Until then you owe me an apology for being stupid.

Sorry, once someone starts blathering about how they won the argument my work is done.

An apology?

While i will concede my argument led you to the point where you had nothing left but to claim "i won, i won" the decision to go there was ultimately yours.

Lets hope you learn something from this.
What a big baby, just like all the other pathetic alt-right snowflakes. They are under the spotlight now and they are looking pretty sweaty to me.
Original post by scrotgrot
What a big baby, just like all the other pathetic alt-right snowflakes. They are under the spotlight now and they are looking pretty sweaty to me.

Now, now play nice.
I don't think you read it clearly. Let me put it in large font for you to see.

Go back to post 11 and refute my argument properly. Until then you owe me an apology for being stupid.

Extra large font, well that's different!

Refute post 11............

Nothing to refute, you stated your opinion and presented no evidence to back it up.

I have no desire to refute or change your opinion.

Your opinion like every other opinion is immaterial.

Facts are all that count.

Maybe try a bigger font next time?
Well it depends on your point of view.

I agree with Trump and believe voter fraud to be a crime that should be investigated.

You we must assume, do not.

He landed his job because he won an election fair and square, won i may add under the system that has been in place since the first ever US election.(99% sure about that)

Curiously i can not recall any of the left wingers currently undergoing a meltdown, ever complaining about the broken electoral system in the US.

Obviously, if you can point out one who did before the left lost the election i would very much appreciate it !

Otherwise we'll just have to agree its sour grapes.

I'm OK with that,you?

Trump agrees about the Electoral College, or at least he did.

IMG_1370.JPG
Original post by JamesN88
Trump agrees about the Electoral College, or at least he did.

IMG_1370.JPG

OMG!

A human being that changes his mind about something after it benefits him!!!!!!!

Totally unheard of in the entire history of mankind.

Have you told your mummy on him?
OMG!

A human being that changes his mind about something after it benefits him!!!!!!!

Totally unheard of in the entire history of mankind.

Have you told your mummy on him?

Triggered or what. :rofl:

He won fair and square but his ego can't cope with losing anything.
Trump is claiming 3 to 5 million people voted illegally in the election, That would be fraud on a massive scale. If they were all democrats then that would give him the popular vote. Thats a pretty big claim.

Seems to be about dead people who arent taken off the books and people who are registered and vote in two or more states because they move.

trump fraud voter.PNG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending