The Student Room Group

What does a girl want when she does this?

I am so damn rubbish with women... I mean I'm good when I'm drunk, but I'm a mess when I'm sober. I'm really shy around those who I like, and a vegetable around those I really, really fancy.

We were in bed together. I was lying on my back, and she curled up next to me, rested her head on my shoulder area and started stroking my chest.

Why would a woman do that?

You can call me all the names in the book, I just want serious answers.
Because she likes using her hands
All you need to do in that situation is start purring.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I am so damn rubbish with women... I mean I'm good when I'm drunk, but I'm a mess when I'm sober. I'm really shy around those who I like, and a vegetable around those I really, really fancy.

We were in bed together. I was lying on my back, and she curled up next to me, rested her head on my shoulder area and started stroking my chest.

Why would a woman do that?

You can call me all the names in the book, I just want serious answers.

She wants help with her homework.
Ngl I get really touchy feely when I've had a few, could be misconstrued to mean something more but I just like drunk cuddling :dontknow:
Original post by blackdiamond97
Ngl I get really touchy feely when I've had a few, could be misconstrued to mean something more but I just like drunk cuddling :dontknow:

Its the best
Reply 6
Original post by blackdiamond97

I didn't say we were drunk though.
Reply 7
Relationships forum really is cancer.
Original post by Josb
She wants help with her homework.

Lolll
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't say we were drunk though.

You mentioned being drunk in your first sentence so I assumed that you were in this particular situation.

Edit: misread the entire scenario, nvm
(edited 7 years ago)
Shows affection? If you were looking for an actual answer
Original post by hezzlington
All you need to do in that situation is start purring.

Omg you guys :rofl: :toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending