The Student Room Group

£10k cash or a licence to kill for life. What would you choose?

Poll

£10k cash or licence to kill?

What would you choose and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kalclash
What would you choose and why?

PLOT TWIST: Kill or be killed?
Reply 2
Original post by BigMan Ting
PLOT TWIST: Kill or be killed?

That's an easy one - Kill. Unless it was my son, wife, parents or sister then I'd be killed over killing them.
I can earn £10k relatively easily, licence to kill is rare and something I can never obtain.

Also I already have people i wouldn't mind not to exist.
Licence to kill obviously: now you can start a legal hitman company, even if you cant sublicense to the company, you cam just formally take responsibility for all the murder actual murderers in your employment commit. Preety sure that'll result in far more income over a year than £10k. :tongue:
Reply 5
Erm, why would I want to kill people. Christ..
TSR seems to have a lot of sociopaths. What sane person would ever really want to kill somebody? :afraid:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Erm, why would I want to kill people. Christ..

Because they deserve it.
Licence to kill but then I also think, that £10k I could turn into some booming business so yeah.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Snufkin
TSR seems to have a lot of sociopaths. What sane person would ever really want to kill somebody? :afraid:

That's what I was thinking, like are these people for real..
Reply 10
Original post by Willy Pete
Because they deserve it.

We all deserve to die?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5O9yLhEuTs
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
We all deserve to die?

We will all die, but some deserve it sooner than others.

Or you could use it for good to euthanize people who wanted to end their lives with dignity. Although I think that is a can of worms for another time.
Licence to kill, mate.

I know who I'd knock off. :h:
Reply 13
Kill and increase my body count :smug:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Licence to kill, mate.

I know who I'd knock off. :h:

Who? tell me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SunnyDeol

You. :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
You. :h:

Spoiler

But then you would also become violent yourself, which you claim to dislike so much you would kill someone else for.
Original post by markova21
But then you would also become violent yourself, which you claim to dislike so much you would kill someone else for.

Meh. :h:
If I had a licence to kill I would rarely use it. It would be there, in the background "just in case". If someone was a child molester and they had been convicted and had admitted what they had done, then yes, I would kill that person. Not saying that I would sleep well though. I'd forever be aware that I had taken the life of another human being. But if I had the authority to make that decision, if I genuinely believed permanently removing an individual would be to the betterment of mankind, then yes I would. Ditto Kim Jong Ill, if things ever got really wacky with him and he threatened to nuke South Korea and wipe out millions of people. I'd stop him first.
Licence to kill.

£10k is relatively easy to save up.

Quick Reply

Latest