The Student Room Group

Three men arrested after live-streamed gang rape of Swedish woman

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
A lot of people get raped or even gang raped every day. Not exactly news is it
What is it with these guys and social media?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Swedish people are big users of the internet.

Uh yeah Swedish people.
Gang-raped live on facebook?

I don't see why that makes it more news worthy. Rape is rape, nothing else
Murder is murder, nothing else. So, if a black man is killed be a KKK member, that is the same as if a black man is killed by another black man.

Murder is murder, nothing else. So if the president of the US is killed by a Hillary supporter, that is the same as if a homeless man is killed by another homeless man.

It's different if there is a special motivation such as the victim being in a high position or being attacked for a racial or sexist motivation. But the crime being filmed or live streamed doesn't make it any more significant or newsworthy in my opinion.
Reply 6
Afghan migrants..

Poor Swedish women

Weak cucked White males, unwilling to defend their race

Instead calling these people "minorities" that somehow is associated with victimhood. Well they're not a minority in Afghanistan are they?
Original post by Ladbants

I understand that you have an agenda of making crimes committed by apparent immigrants as unexceptional as possible, and trying to make this appear perfectly normal is part of that. However, sometimes that can make you look foolish when the incident really is newsworthy..

This incident is unusual (and newsworthy) because, if it is a crime (a) the perpetrators outed themselves by live-streaming the incident, (b) they deny it despite the video evidence and, presumably, corroboration from the victim that the sex was non-consensual (further confirming their stupidity) and (c) it adds to the exceptionally high proportion of sex crime committed in Sweden by immigrants (which is a hot topic).
Original post by Good bloke
I understand that you have an agenda of making crimes committed by apparent immigrants as unexceptional as possible, and trying to make this appear perfectly normal is part of that. However, sometimes that can make you look foolish when the incident really is newsworthy..

This incident is unusual (and newsworthy) because, if it is a crime (a) the perpetrators outed themselves by live-streaming the incident, (b) they deny it despite the video evidence and, presumably, corroboration from the victim that the sex was non-consensual (further confirming their stupidity) and (c) it adds to the exceptionally high proportion of sex crime committed in Sweden by immigrants (which is a hot topic).

I don't know what you're on about with the "agenda" but I'll ignore that. The fact is that it's not really newsworthy when rape is such a common crime- live streaming it adds nothing to the crime. And we have no evidence as to whether the crime was committed by immigrants or not- we don't know the identities of the attackers.
Afghans apparently, not 100% certain but it would be a surprise if theses animals were not Muslim immigrants.

Another woman betrayed by the European left.
The fact is that it's not really newsworthy when rape is such a common crime- live streaming it adds nothing to the crime.

On the contrary, it is the live-streaming that makes it extra-newsworthy. How many such self-televised rapes have there been? I have never heard of one before.

In any case, all crime is newsworthy. Have you never read you local newspaper? The more sensational and serious, the further afield it will be newsworthy.
Original post by joe cooley
Afghans apparently, not 100% certain but it would be a surprise if theses animals were not Muslim immigrants.

Another woman betrayed by the European left.

We don't know the identities of the attackers- no evidence whatsoever that they were immigrants.
We don't know the identities of the attackers- no evidence whatsoever that they were immigrants.

Aren't most rapes in Sweden committed by Muslim immigrants?

I have the identities of the attackers since they did stream it. Their Facebook profiles say they are Armenian two of whom have the same surname, possibly brothers which would explain the age differences among the group.

They were Christian.

But there is no evidence that these rapes were. We don't know the identities of the attackers.
Original post by Alberto Barbosa
They were Christian.

They were?

Have you a link to that please?

I agree with you that rape is rape... but to see it evolve onto a platform such as Facebook live is worrying.

People are kidnapped and tortured every day too, but see that live on social media is troubling too.

I was saying that there was no evidence for these criminals being migrants since we don't know their identities. Just because a group in society is known for committing a crime doesn't mean that all crimes of that sort are committed by that group.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending