The Student Room Group

How do I get an A* In Graphic products GCSE

This is my first post - New Member

I had a mock exam for Graphics (AQA) and I got a C which I'm really upset about as my target is an A/A*. I didn't revise for this exam as I had 10 exams that week, but im still bummed about the grade.
Does anyone have any tips on revising for graphics??

I also want to get my Coursework to an A* so any tips would be helpful, literally I am open to all suggestions!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Is it OCR?
Reply 2
Original post by Hana.14y
This is my first post - New Member
I had a mock exam for Graphics and I got a C which I'm really upset about as my target is an A/A*. I didn't revise for this exam as I had 10 exams that week, but im still bummed about the grade.
Does anyone have any tips on revising for graphics??

I also want to get me Coursework to an A* so any tips would be helpful, literally I am open to all suggestions!
Welp, when I did my exam I actually forgot it was on, and got really high. Realized too late about the exam, but I went in anyway and just drooled and passed out.

You shouldn't do that. Even though I got an A*, you should work your balls to the bone for a GCSE you'll forget you have by the time you're 20.
Reply 3
Original post by JackT2000
Is it OCR?

AQA
Reply 4
Original post by Tootles
Welp, when I did my exam I actually forgot it was on, and got really high. Realized too late about the exam, but I went in anyway and just drooled and passed out.

You shouldn't do that. Even though I got an A*, you should work your balls to the bone for a GCSE you'll forget you have by the time you're 20.

You did AMAZING!!! I am determined to get an A for graphics so Im gonna try to perfect my Coursework as much as I can

Quick Reply

Latest