The Student Room Group

President Snowflake to launch investigation into "voter fraud".

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
What's extra bizarre is that both points could be turned into political wins so easily.

He thinks there was voter fraud? "Guess what idiots, I'm so popular that even that didn't stop me! I win!"

The inauguration wasn't brilliantly attended? "Thanks to years of selling our economy off and losing jobs, the average American can't afford a trip to the Capitol, but they all watched on TV. I'll do such a good job on the economy that everybody will be able to afford to come to my second inaugural!"

Easy wins. Political capital increased, little bit of spin, but his arguments are plausible and would hit home with more people. No brainer.

Instead, he takes the paranoid route on both. It's crazy.

Snowflake is very apt for him. You can tell the strongman act he espoused throughout the campaign is already unravelling. Probably realised now he's President the scrutiny and criticism will just increase even more.
Original post by Drewski
It's ok, your mum gave me permission to.

For a crime to be suspected there has to be evidence.

Where's the evidence?

Evidence......

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/12/hacking_the_election_37_of_the_precincts_in_detroit_reported_more_votes_than_voters.html

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Let me guess, more votes than actual voters is not a clear indicator of voter fraud on planet snowflake is it?
None of you seem interested in the alleged fraud. 3-5 million people is a massive amount of people. Maybe one of the biggest frauds ever?

I dont think being registered in 2 states is fraud, unless the person cna be shown to have voted in two places. That is just admin.
Similarly when someone who has died is still on the register.

I havent seen any evidence of this massive conspiracy, so far and you should be able to probide enough to justify starting the investigation. He can do more or less what he likes whilst he is in power though.
Original post by joe cooley
Let me guess, more votes than actual voters is not a clear indicator of voter fraud on planet snowflake is it?

Not a clear indicator of voter fraud stretching into the millions, no. Not by a long way. Detroit's population is under 700,000, there would have to have been 7 or 8 times as many votes as people for it to have had the effect it's alleged to.

And since we know that didn't happen:

"Of the data available, though, machines tallied at least 388 more ballots, according to a Detroit News analysis of the records. That’s 0.16 percent of the 248,000 ballots cast in the city that voted for Clinton 95 percent to 3 percent over Trump."
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

And considering the same articles also talk about boxes with fewer votes than people, the answer looks like a simple case of human error, as the counts are likely to cancel each other out.

That still leaves you with an enormous gap of logic to fill...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 64
Maybe to see if illegals voted.
Evidence......

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/12/hacking_the_election_37_of_the_precincts_in_detroit_reported_more_votes_than_voters.html

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

:toofunny:

Original post by Drewski
Not a clear indicator of voter fraud stretching into the millions, no. Not by a long way. Detroit's population is under 700,000, there would have to have been 7 or 8 times as many votes as people for it to have had the effect it's alleged to.

"Of the data available, though, machines tallied at least 388 more ballots, according to a Detroit News analysis of the records. That’s 0.16 percent of the 248,000 ballots cast in the city that voted for Clinton 95 percent to 3 percent over Trump."
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

And considering the same articles also talk about boxes with fewer votes than people, the answer looks like a simple case of human error, as the counts are likely to cancel each other out.

He's just embarrassing himself now lol.
Original post by Drewski

Fascinating.

Crime that isn't widespread is not worth investigating, in your opinion?

I'll have to disagree, i believe all crime should be investigated regardless of its extent or who it benefits.
Original post by WBZ144
He won the election, but is still too insecure to get over the fact that he lost the popular vote. President Snowflake claims that the reason for this is that "millions of illegal immigrants" voted for Clinton, a claim that is completely unsupported by evidence. Rather, it's an "alternative fact" because it was invented to make him feel all fuzzy and warm again.

He will now waste a lot of money and resources to find a way to soothe his delicate ego. The White House is now one massive safe space.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38746559

He just wants an investigation. Nothing wring with that. And it's a bit rich for a liberal to be calling him a snowflake...
Original post by cbreef

He's just embarrassing himself now lol.

Thats two snowflakes who believe more votes than actual voters is not an indication of voter fraud.

Anymore?
Fascinating.

I'll have to disagree, i believe all crime should be investigated regardless of its extent or who it benefits.

Woah. Careful there sweetie. You almost tried to trip me up in your attempt at being oh-so clever.

Crime should put into perspective and reviewed accordingly. You said it yourself: not that widespread.
You don't put someone in front of the supreme court for allegedly shoplifting an apple.

When organising a national vote of over 100 million people you'll always get some instances of things not happening perfectly to plan. It's a fact of life. They should be looked at and learned from.

But this isn't that. This is blowng something massively out of proportion for no other reason than ego. It's a waste of time and money when he has far bigger things to be getting on with.

Unless he has evidence for the millions of votes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thats two snowflakes who believe more votes than actual voters is not an indication of voter fraud.

Anymore?

What's even funnier is the example you provided just so happens to be one of the most crime infested sh*tholes in the US. You must've been desperate.
He also going to launch an investigation into the allegations of rampant voter suppresion, in republican governed states? Somehow, I doubt it.
Fascinating.

You just conceded defeat with this phrase. :rofl:
Original post by Ladbants
He just wants an investigation. Nothing wring with that. And it's a bit rich for a liberal to be calling him a snowflake...

Is it? Both sides have their fair share of snowflakes.
Original post by cbreef
What's even funnier is the example you provided just so happens to be one of the most crime infested sh*tholes in the US. You must've been desperate.

It is indeed a crime infested shithole, run by the Democrats for the last 50 years or so.

Imagine crime happening in a crime infested shithole, what a shock!
It is indeed a crime infested shithole, run by the Democrats for the last 50 years or so.

Imagine crime happening in a crime infested shithole, what a shock!

That was my point. No wonder voter fraud is so "high" there.
Original post by cbreef
You just conceded defeat with this phrase.

No.

I merely conceded that I personally have done one internet search and presented what i found.

No one will know until the investigation is completed just how widespread Democrat voter fraud was.

Maybe thats why the Dems, their lap dogs in the media and the mindless left wing Borg are so triggered by Trumps investigation.

But hey, if you're so desperate for a win, knock yourself out.
Original post by Good bloke
Nobody who is sensible and sane cares about the popular vote: it is irrelevant. The system is designed to allow the states to elect the president, not the people.

He is right to investigate as it appears as if a foreign state has interfered in the election. That is verging on being an act of war.

He obviously cares.

That's right: Russia did, and it's a country that favours him. He is trying to prove that voter fraud made him lose the popular vote, which is far-fetched to say the least.
Original post by Ladbants

His actions are those of a snowflake, it's calling a spade a spade.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
His actions are those of a snowflake, it's calling a spade a spade.

Funny how liberals are trying to pull the "calling a spade a spade" and "snowflake" cards. What's next, trump's an sjw, he needs a safe space, he's a cuck?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending