The Student Room Group

I'm Mexican and threads on tsr about Mexican genuinely depressed me

it's not really aimed at me directly but it's aimed at my nationality and my family & friends.....
Original post by Anonymous
it's not really aimed at me directly but it's aimed at my nationality and my family & friends.....

Suck it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which threads?

Care to link which threads. I havent seen many specifically on Mexico. There were a couple about the wall.
Reply 4
Original post by Howbow Dah
Which threads?

ok its not really the threads but It's the fact that some poster say we are sending drugs and we are rapists.... and things like that. We are good people too...
ok its not really the threads but It's the fact that some poster say we are sending drugs and we are rapists.... and things like that. We are good people too...

No one said that. Stop lying.

Yeah, there are all sorts of bad people targeting different things. Even though that's true, you do have a right to address this, I believe. It's not like just because I point out that others are being targeted, that it makes this any less relevant.

With that said, don't think too much about it. There are idiots who don't handle things in a professional manner, and so incite the sheep within idiots who impose stereotypes with their herd mentality.

Speaking of Mexico, what do you think about Mexican President not meeting with Trump?
Reply 7
Original post by Howbow Dah
No one said that. Stop lying.

ok.. maybe its just that im depressed. A lot of things i read about my country here and i just feel insecure

You really need to link the threads to back up your claims.
There isnt a drugs trade from Mexico?

thing is, there are loooooaaaddds of different users here, and most of them have strong views on certain topics. some hate the state of Iran, some hate Saudi, some hate Israel, some hate Poland.

idk, just ignore anything which offends u,
ok.. maybe its just that im depressed. A lot of things i read about my country here and i just feel insecure

They are talking about illegal immigrants. If you are a legal citizen you have nothing to be depressed about.
If you were a "good Mexican" you'd be supporting President Trump's plans for the wall. Do you want the drug dealers to get caught or do you want them to be able to flee to America? The wall will solve all this.
Original post by Len Goodman
If you were a "good Mexican" you'd be supporting President Trump's plans for the wall. Do you want the drug dealers to get caught or do you want them to be able to flee to America? The wall will solve all this.

LOL. No it won't. What will solve it is a complete evaluation and reform of mexico's economy (and the US') and other prospects. It's the violence in mexico and across borders, cunning tactics, and certain population's demand in the US that is causing them to have any benefit in dealing drugs in the first place.

You think every drug is from mexico? Fool. If the US is almost encouraging drug use (trump is pro-weed), though you could argue legalising it will make it better - it will inevitably cause more demand for it, and in this process there's going to still be drugs rife. Though 1000s of illegal mexican immigrants do deal drugs, most of them actually do not.

The wall MOST CERTAINLY will block the illegal immigrants who drug deal in the US that come from Mexico, but it will not solve the problem of drugs, nor legal migrants bringing drugs, in either country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending