The Student Room Group

Called my girlfriend the n word..

I feel so bad and I didn't mean it. We were both arguing about if we should keep my dog or not and I told her I've had it for too long but she told me she was allergic. I live with her but she can leave the room if the dog came. I was so tired after a long day and she just kept screaming and in the heat of the moment I accidently said "just shut your mouth" I shouted that and said "ratchet dirty ****** "Quietly and she heard it. It was by accident and I feel so bad. I've been watching lots of movies with racists in it and it just came into my head. She stood there in shock both of us. I'm not racist but how can I tell her that when you watch something you get wrong ideas ideas? How can I make her forgive me? She's the only black girl I've had and I like her the best out of all my exes.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not racist but how can I tell her that when you watch something you get wrong ideas ideas?

Just explain to her that you're nine years old.
Putting aside whether this is actually true or not (I have my doubts), then I doubt you will get her to forgive you. Dumping offence.
You said it

You meant it

No excuses
Reply 4
Original post by Davalla
Just explain to her that you're nine years old.

I'm 21, for your information.
Tell her she wuz qween
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Putting aside whether this is actually true or not (I have my doubts), then I doubt you will get her to forgive you. Dumping offence.

But her people were slaves so its not that rude if it's true. They legit picked up cotton. So because of that, will she forgive me?
Reply 7
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
You said it

You meant it

No excuses

Oh
Your problm is it cant be unsaid and you were thinking it to be able to say it in the first place. She cant ever trust you again. Least you will get more time with your dog.
(edited 7 years ago)
Damn bro you actually said it with an -er? That's racist.
If you call your BLACK girlfriend a "dirty ratchet n----" and keep her out of the room while you play with your dog, I'm surprised you ever loved her in the first place.
Your problm is it cnat eb unsaid and you were thinking it to be able to say it in the first place. She cant ever trust you again. Keast you will get more time with your dog.

True.
I'm 21, for your information.

Then act like it.
Original post by Nulliverse
Damn bro you actually said it with an -er? That's racist.

So shall I tell her that I actually called her the one the that ends with an a? But yes I did.
True.

I would just apologise and leave it with her, but accept its probably over. I cnat imagine ever saying that myself no matter how annoyed or how many seasons of Roots I had been watching. Try not to make excuses it just looks lame.
Original post by Ibbyyyyy
If you call your BLACK girlfriend a "dirty ratchet n----" and keep her out of the room while you play with your dog, I'm surprised you ever loved her in the first place.

I didn't keep her out. I'm saying, if she's allergic than she should leave the room if the dog bothers her so much
Oh

Though I don't think you'll even have the inclination to make up excuses anyway

bc this is a pretty obvious troll
I would just apologise and leave it with her, but accept its probably over. I cnat imagine ever saying that myself no matter how annoyed or how many seasons of Roots I had been watching. Try not to make excuses it just looks lame.

She told me she won't tell anyone about what I said but what if she actually tells people I know? People will suspect something
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Though I don't think you'll even have the inclination to make up excuses anyway

bc this is a pretty obvious troll

What does troll mean? Does that mean joke? Why would I joke about calling my girlfriend the n word ?
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Then act like it.

I do. Clearly you don't look at your display picture

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending