The Student Room Group

Called my girlfriend the n word..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by craigbackner
your clearly trolling or racist

Spoiler

what diss trolligg me an
Reply 41
You can't just cover something like that up with excuses. There's no coming back from it, so don't even try lol
Original post by Anonymous
What is it with white people thinking they can blurt out racist names out of their mouths? I've been called chink and dog-eater due to my Asian ethnicity. I hate this. Please stop it. Most of the world's population are Asians, respect us. We make your stuff aka MADE IN CHINA.

Dog eater and chink isn't racist and white people have Asian friends so stop playing victim
My ex used to call me his *****. I never found it offensive. If she did then maybe she isn't your gf
Original post by Skeletonclique21
Apologise and listen to her, she's got a point. Just give it to a family member so you can still see the dog.

My family live 4 hours away, I'm not wasting money and time to travel just to see my dog
Original post by LisaNikita
My ex used to call me his *****. I never found it offensive. If she did then maybe she isn't your gf

The word got censored. What did he call you again? And what race was he and race are you?
The word got censored. What did he call you again? And what race was he and race are you?

I'm mixed race (italian-ugandan)
He is fully polish but he claims romanian.

We still talk and call each other rude names like "half-caste, mulatto bxtch, nxgga"
and i would call him "slav, gopnik and gypsy" etc

x= i (censors)

The point is, we never took offence to it because it was a term we acknowledged we had and what people would think of is. We turned it into a joke
lol this is an obvious troll post.

We still talk and call each other rude names like "half-caste, mulatto bxtch, nxgga"

x= i (censors)

The point is, we never took offence to it because it was a term we acknowledged we had and what people would think of is. We turned it into a joke

Oh. So my my gf shouldn't be mad if I call her a n I g g e r and she should just laugh? :smile:
Oh. So my my gf shouldn't be mad if I call her a n I g g e r and she should just laugh? :smile:

There should be no words between you two that should make you insecure. Is what I'm saying.
I feel so bad and I didn't mean it. We were both arguing about if we should keep my dog or not and I told her I've had it for too long but she told me she was allergic. I live with her but she can leave the room if the dog came. I was so tired after a long day and she just kept screaming and in the heat of the moment I accidently said "just shut your mouth" I shouted that and said "ratchet dirty n I g g e r "Quietly and she heard it. It was by accident and I feel so bad. I've been watching lots of movies with racists in it and it just came into my head. She stood there in shock both of us. I'm not racist but how can I tell her that when you watch something you get wrong ideas ideas? How can I make her forgive me? She's the only black girl I've had and I like her the best out of all my exes.

See, thing is... There are 2 ''n' words'. One ending in 'a' and the other ending in 'er'. The first one is more acceptable from what it seems and tbh you could just pretend like you got the two mixed up :biggrin: (assuming this is true, of course)
(edited 7 years ago)
And you should laugh at your insecurities. I have Asperger's and he also used to call me "his little freak" and "my autist" etc etc
I don't see what the big deal is. It is only a word at the end of the day. Words don't hurt anyone, the meaning behind it is what counts. If you didn't mean it, then it may hurt but she should get over it.

Who hasn't said something they don't mean when they are angry? Pushed far enough, I just want to say the most hurtful thing I can think of. It's just venting.

If you call someone a fat ****ing ginger ****, it doesn't mean you have anything against fat people or ginger people or sex or vaginas. Its just letting off steam and not a big deal.
And you should laugh at your insecurities. I have Asperger's and he also used to call me "his little freak" and "my autist" etc etc

So if you had cancer and he made fun of you would you laugh along with it? Cool

x= i (censors)

I'm sorry but please stop trying to normalise words like that. Just because YOU feel comfortable does not make it okay. No, he should not make light of such a word just because you dont think its not a big deal. It is. Many take offence to words like that, and i would never disrespect other people by calling them words that are offensive in their community, regardless of whether they dont care.
She wants you to get rid of your dog? Not gonna lie, just get rid of her.
Tell her it was a social experiment
Sheeeeeiiiii
Maybe some music will make it up to her

[video="youtube;e33aW5PYegQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e33aW5PYegQ[/video]

:wink2:
Reply 59
Relax lmao its not that deep.

Quick Reply