The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Pharmacy with foundation year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by YouSponge
Hi I am second Year MPharm Student, I started out on the foundation course, happy to answer any Q's

Which university are you at?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
I have applied to Keele and UEA, and so far I have only heard back from Keele which was Tuesday!
That's for foundation years
Original post by Pharmacist111
I have applied to Keele and UEA, and so far I have only heard back from Keele which was Tuesday!
That's for foundation years

Oh have you only applied to 2 Universities?
Original post by Natasha123123
Oh have you only applied to 2 Universities?

I applied to three, I applied to Nottingham aswell but was rejected for my year 10 GCSE science grades which was a C! (gutted!)

So now I just have Keele and UEA :smile: Hoping to receive an offer from both so that UEA can be my firm and then Keele as insurance

My interview for Keele is this Saturday, I am waiting anxiously for UEA!! :smile:
I applied to three, I applied to Nottingham aswell but was rejected for my year 10 GCSE science grades which was a C! (gutted!)

So now I just have Keele and UEA :smile: Hoping to receive an offer from both so that UEA can be my firm and then Keele as insurance

My interview for Keele is this Saturday, I am waiting anxiously for UEA!! :smile:

Ohh do nottingham have a foudation year as well im waiting for UEA too!
Ohh do nottingham have a foudation year as well im waiting for UEA too!

Nottingham have a general science foundation year, you then have to have an interview after that if you pass it to get onto Pharmacy. It isn't integrated like some of the others. They ask you to choose a backup subject inacse you don't make it on x
Nottingham have a general science foundation year, you then have to have an interview after that if you pass it to get onto Pharmacy. It isn't integrated like some of the others. They ask you to choose a backup subject inacse you don't make it on x

Oh okay thanks!😊
Sorry for the late reply, Bradford, Keele, Wolverhampton where else have you applied and heard back from?

I've applied for Keele, Wolverhampton and UEA and Kingston.
What exact degree did you apply for in Bradford?
Hi, I heard from UEA today who have invited me to an interview!
Hi I am second Year MPharm Student, I started out on the foundation course, happy to answer any Q's

Hi, do you know if and what unis accept Applied science for pharmacy with a foundation year, please?

hi, i have a question when u applied for uni did u apply all 5 choices with foundation year or just one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending