The Student Room Group

Adult nursing 2017

Applied for Leeds becket, Uni of York, Northumbria Newcastle, Sheffield Hallam and Bradford for Adult Nursing 2017..... Has anyone else?? :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sophietx
Applied for Leeds becket, Uni of York, Northumbria Newcastle, Sheffield Hallam and Bradford for Adult Nursing 2017..... Has anyone else?? :-)

I have had an offer from Bradford. Haven't yet heard anything from Huddersfield or York.
Reply 2
Hi. Applied for adult nursing at Bangor (Wrexham Campus) for April and September intake. Only applied beginning of this year, so know it's quite a late one...not heard anything yet..just wondering if anyone else had?
Reply 3
[QUOTE="Hanmit;69761150"]I have had an offer from Bradford. Haven't yet heard anything from Huddersfield or York.[/QUOTE
Now heard that I have interviews for York and Huddersfield. Anybody else?
Reply 4
[QUOTE="Hanmit;69791322"]
Original post by Hanmit
I have had an offer from Bradford. Haven't yet heard anything from Huddersfield or York.[/QUOTE
Now heard that I have interviews for York and Huddersfield. Anybody else?

Yeah I have an interview for York! On the 18th Feb x
Reply 5
[QUOTE="Sophietx;69791454"]
Original post by Hanmit

Yeah I have an interview for York! On the 18th Feb x

Fantastic and good luck with yours. Mine is 31st Jan. Really want to get York so feeling nervous!
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Hanmit;69791706"]
Original post by Sophietx

Fantastic and good luck with yours. Mine is 31st Jan. Really want to get York so feeling nervous!

I'm so nervous! Do you know if there is a maths and English test on the day of the interview???? XX
Reply 7
[QUOTE="Sophietx;69817254"]
Original post by Hanmit

I'm so nervous! Do you know if there is a maths and English test on the day of the interview???? XX

I dont think so but probably best to check xx
Reply 8
I've applied for York but haven't heard anything yet, got an offer from hull and an interview for Nottingham so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all, Has anyone on here been asked to provide additional information in support of their application, for example, copies of certificates/ another academic reference? and if so how long should the universities take to let you know the decision? I applied end of Nov 16 and still waiting Should I be worried or do I wait it out? I've heard others have interviews coming up for the same course and university choice, what should I do? Please help
Original post by RMB04
Hi. Applied for adult nursing at Bangor (Wrexham Campus) for April and September intake. Only applied beginning of this year, so know it's quite a late one...not heard anything yet..just wondering if anyone else had?

I have applied for Bangor (Wrexham Campus) for September intake, my interview is Monday the 6th!! have you heard anything?😊
Reply 11
Congratulations on your interview! Unsuccessful for me. What experience do you have? I'm a mature student, working in education, have asked for feedback for future apps tho.... Have you applied anywhere else? Good luck tomorrrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RMB04
Congratulations on your interview! Unsuccessful for me. What experience do you have? I'm a mature student, working in education, have asked for feedback for future apps tho.... Have you applied anywhere else? Good luck tomorrrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I don't have any clinical experience, but I'm still in college so it's quite hard to find. I've done health related courses instead to make up for it, and I did a summer university scheme in swansea doing healthcare which has helped me! I've applied for Bangor, Swansea, Cardiff, USW and UWE, I've had or am having interviews for the first four but was unsuccessful for UWE! I'm surprised I've been given interviews with such little experience though!!
Firmed Adult Nursing at Nottingham!
Also received two unconditional from Anglia Ruskin and Sheffield Hallam and two conditionals from Leeds and Northampton!
I've applied for Adult Nursing at Salford Uni, The Manchester Metropolitan University, Edge Hill University, Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) and The University of Liverpool. I've received notification that I have interviews at Edge Hill and Salford, but that I've been unsuccessful with at Uni of Liverpool.

I've got a good 10 days before my first interview at Salford, so I'm here to research and learn as much as possible to set me in good stead for the interview. ( and to settle my nerves! )

Panda!
I've applies to uwe, Southampton, Nottingham , Bangor and Cardiff. I have interviews for the first four very soon but still havent herd back from Cardiff??
Any tips???
UPDATE!!! AS OF 17:34PM 13/02/2017 I was made an unconditional offer for London South Bank University!!! (Adult Nursing here I come) I am so happy not even words can explain how I feel right now!!!

Also Unsuccessful with the University of Essex after application and scanned copies of my certificates and a second reference!!!
Is anybody going to Bangor University in Wrexham Campus? Had an offer and accepted it this week.
Original post by Lucysianedwards
Is anybody going to Bangor University in Wrexham Campus? Had an offer and accepted it this week.

It's my insurance choice so possibly :smile:
Original post by teiganblackmore
It's my insurance choice so possibly :smile:

What other universities are you thinking about? What is your firm choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending