Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by Tsar101
same:frown:

Same :frown:

How did you do in the BMAT?
Original post by Tsar101
same:frown:

I called them up asked if they are sending anymore only a few offers are left so feeling really hopelss 😞
Original post by rwuk
Same :frown:

How did you do in the BMAT?

Not great, 4.3 4.5 2.5A.

Original post by Medic17
I called them up asked if they are sending anymore only a few offers are left so feeling really hopelss 😞

Preparing for the worst now :frown:

Remember, you are not alone. Good luck with your other choices.
So are all interviews given out now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tsar101
Not great, 4.3 4.5 2.5A.

Preparing for the worst now :frown:

Remember, you are not alone. Good luck with your other choices.

Thanks and Good luck to you as well
Just got an offer 😄. Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet.
Original post by MeenalochniDeepy
Just got an offer 😄. Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet.

Congratulations! 😊
Original post by Happyals
Congratulations! 😊

Thankyou!
Reply 1288
Offer!!!!
Offer!!
Congratulations guys! Well done! Just one question... when was your interviews??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johncenaofficial
Congratulations guys! Well done! Just one question... when was your interviews??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was 18th Jan.
People who have got offers, how did you feel your interviews went? :smile:
I think I messed up on a few parts so wondering if I still have a chance...:s-smilie:
Original post by oey99
Offer!!!!

Congratulations!! When was your interview?
Original post by pandasandpens
People who have got offers, how did you feel your interviews went? :smile:
I think I messed up on a few parts so wondering if I still have a chance...:s-smilie:

I thought mine went well, but I know others who were unsure and still got offers, so don't lose hope! You still have a chance. Good luck 😊
Reply 1295
My interview was on the 18th of Jan. I felt the interview went pretty well, interviewers were friendly, I did feel that some parts could have gone better but oh well I have the offer now. A*AA with the A* in either biology or chemistry. There was nothing about a scholarship in my offer. Has anyone received one?? They have classified me overseas for some reason but I guess I'll have to complete the fee assessment questionnaire.
Should I call imperial up as I had my interview on 11th Jan and I haven't heard anything from them? Does anyone know what order thy give out offers like do they do it by who got interviewed first or alphabetically?
Just got an offer for A109!!!! Had my interview on the 17th and so surprised to hear back this early!
Reply 1298
Original post by Asian5
Should I call imperial up as I had my interview on 11th Jan and I haven't heard anything from them? Does anyone know what order thy give out offers like do they do it by who got interviewed first or alphabetically?

Hmm I'm not sure tbh. Maybe wait for a while before you call or email them. I know how you feel 😭 Try to be patient and hopefully everything will go well :smile: good luck I hope you receive an offer too :smile:
Original post by Medella
So are all interviews given out now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks like it , hopefullu if they send some more today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending