The Student Room Group

What made you laugh today?

My psychology teacher attempted to imitate a crying baby and then that lead to a string of dad jokes for 2 hours.

Scroll to see replies

My life as always
Bobs burgers and some z-bars
From one of my students - Am I losing my voice, falling ill or am I hitting puberty?
(edited 7 years ago)
Man united:tongue: (although they still got to the finals:colonhash: )
I was walking through a shop earlier today with my sister, and I walked into this random post. I didn't realise it was a post and I apologised and carried on walking. Obviously, my sister had to point it out, and then we were in stitches. :tongue:
Reply 6
Taking Snapchat filter pics with my gran. She always laughs so much at them and her laugh makes my day :h: every time I see her she's always asking me what new filters are out :laugh: I need to get her a smartphone :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhythmical
My life as always

We need positivity!!!
Original post by Casisalive
Bobs burgers and some z-bars

Ooh who's your favourite character?

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Man united:tongue: (although they still got to the finals:colonhash: )

Who laughing now...
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I was walking through a shop earlier today with my sister, and I walked into this random post. I didn't realise it was a post and I apologised and carried on walking. Obviously, my sister had to point it out, and then we were in stitches. :tongue:

Bless you hahah that's great, I accidentally bumped into someone today now I'm convinced they want to kill me
Original post by retro_turtles

Who laughing now...

:colonhash:
I am triggered lol
We need positivity!!!

Ooh who's your favourite character?

Stuck between the lovability of gene and the way louise reminds me of stewie off family guy.

What about you ?
Need something to make me laugh :redface:
Been a while
Nothing at all. I only got up 4 hour ago.
Reply 12
I checked Ucas track and no response yet...
They say laughing is bettera than crying
:smile:
My psychology teacher attempted to imitate a crying baby and then that lead to a string of dad jokes for 2 hours.

I was once trying to be funny to a girl I liked and she thought I was purposely telling a dad joke :ashamed:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Taking Snapchat filter pics with my gran. She always laughs so much at them and her laugh makes my day :h: every time I see her she's always asking me what new filters are out :laugh: I need to get her a smartphone :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats hands down the cutest thing I've heard all day!

Original post by toonervoustotalk
:colonhash:
I am triggered lol

Original post by Casisalive
Stuck between the lovability of gene and the way louise reminds me of stewie off family guy.

What about you ?

I love linda and Jimmy jr
GradeA underA

Bless you hahah that's great, I accidentally bumped into someone today now I'm convinced they want to kill me

Kill you? A bit extreme. Who is it? :erm:
Original post by XOR_
I was once trying to be funny to a girl I liked and she thought I was purposely telling a dad joke :ashamed:

Dad jokes are funny!
Original post by Willy Pete
Nothing at all. I only got up 4 hour ago.

I got up 2 hours ago to an empty house

Original post by NewToUk
I checked Ucas track and no response yet...
They say laughing is bettera than crying
:smile:

I'm sure something will turn up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending