The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol
This post triggered everyone LOL!
I see there is a lot of race discussion and people implicitly imply which race are dominant. In terms of being black and Arab , that can "happen" , many slaves from Africa may have got raped by arab and etc... (I do not take history yeah) so you might have "deep " Arab roots which are less likely to show up after generation . If you're dad hooked up with an Arab woman or viceversa , she must have strong genes for green eyes and complexion is expected to be lighter o , unless the Arab side of you is dark af or your dad is dark . :smile: just thoughts , but being African is pride. The culture is amazing , and in my country we mix up with Arab culture.
Original post by sinatraa
You're black, black girls with blonder hair just look like STD infested tramps. It's not a good look.

Except for Beyonce.
Original post by Anonymous
Just gay. Are you Muslim?

I'm not a practising muslim if I'm honest. Wbu?
Original post by kekekek
lol at least i went to secondary you uneducated pile of garbage.

how does it feel being hated in 99% of the world negro.

lol no job losers trying to "balance out" the races.

you were slaves and will always be jiggaboos go pick my ****ing cotton slave hahahahahahaha

You know Nigerian immigrants do better in terms of education than that of their British-born counterparts
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 105
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Persians are not white they are Middle Eastern I know Persian who would object to that. They are Middle Eastern. There may be white Persians as in colour however that doesnt mean they are European as in race.
There's are pashtoons in Pakistan that are white as in white in colour so are they considered to be white? Or 'Indo European?'

Yeah ur right. Persians and Pashtuns may have fair skin but not "white". I can confirm I know Persians and Pashtuns. Why are people are arguing over this though lol? Sorry just jumped in the middle of convo.
What the actual **** is this thread? Like how are you gonna tell somebody you don't even know what race they are lmfao some people are so stupid.

Original post by Elise213
:hahaha: so are you gonna tell us who bullied you then

He hates black people because he's just jealous, his girl prob got taken by a black guy as well which is why he's angry XD.

Original post by LisaNikita
proof?

Don't colour your hair blonde lmao you'd look weird as **** I say darker hair suits you much better, maybe try a different hair style rather than different hair colour if you're bored?
@Rock Fan I would suggest closing this thread as it's gone off topic and become quite nasty and unnecessary.
(edited 7 years ago)
Btw I don't hate anyone on this thread.
Original post by ShikaMekiFuka
This post triggered everyone LOL!
I see there is a lot of race discussion and people implicitly imply which race are dominant. In terms of being black and Arab , that can "happen" , many slaves from Africa may have got raped by arab and etc... (I do not take history yeah) so you might have "deep " Arab roots which are less likely to show up after generation . If you're dad hooked up with an Arab woman or viceversa , she must have strong genes for green eyes and complexion is expected to be lighter o , unless the Arab side of you is dark af or your dad is dark . :smile: just thoughts , but being African is pride. The culture is amazing , and in my country we mix up with Arab culture.

im arabic lol. My sister has done dna tests
I honestly have no idea how this thread is still standing, tbh.
im arabic lol. My sister has done dna tests

I'm not against you sis, but you are kenyan/eritrean/ugandan and white... where did the arab come from? I'm genuinely would like to know as I'm confused.
Reply 112
Bless OP. Blonde hair can look fine with dark skin imo.
I'm not against you sis, but you are kenyan/eritrean/ugandan and white... where did the arab come from? I'm genuinely would like to know as I'm confused.

allthose countries are arabic
Reached a new level of stupidity? Jealous of what? She's white? She isn't white she is a Kurd and she knows ot

I know which previous user u are :rofl: made an account on 26/1/2017 :too funny: get a life and stop making a billion ****ing accounts.

She's part danish.

You dont know me.
allthose countries are arabic

East Africans are not Arabs, they are Africans... they may speak Arabic though...I do.

But arabs kill africans ffs, they are tortured and held as slaves in those countries...It's really not good for you to be saying this.

Maybe have a browse around the Internet to confirm this. I don't think it's healthy for someone to be this oblivious...
Reached a new level of stupidity? Jealous of what? She's white? She isn't white she is a Kurd and she knows ot

A person of Kurdish and Danish ancestry is 'half-white' going by your racial conceptions. So why are you trying to say she can't call herself white? She has every right to.

The way you are dictating her race is despicable, the fact that you even brought her into this thread is unbelievable.
Original post by sinatraa
For someone who keeps using neurot as an insult you seem very stupid. Theyre not arabic.

aspergers has NOTHING TO DO with this thread
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Wtf are you talking about Pashtuns for? :rofl: Hilarious.
Most Persians call themselves white anyway, I know that for sure.

Genetically, Persians are more similar to white European races, rather than their non-white counterparts.

People like you refer to 'white people' i.e. Europeans, in an attempt to separate the West and every other race that is not included in the western world.

The justification for Persians who actually may call themselves 'White' realistically probably lies in Social Norm, rather than science. To avoid the discrimination problem that exists.

Although historically Iranians are actually Caucasian, migration and interracial marriage has changed the demographic of modern-day Iranians drastically.
East Africans are not Arabs, they are Africans... they may speak Arabic though...I do.

But arabs kill africans ffs, they are tortured and held as slaves in those countries...It's really not good for you to be saying this.

Maybe have a browse around the Internet to confirm this. I don't think it's healthy for someone to be this oblivious...

my mum is directly arabic though. Her grandfather was an arab and her grandmother was eritrean etc then they slowly moved to nilo sahara

Latest