The Student Room Group

Do you think its okay to be in a relationship were the girls taller?

i don't think it's a deal breaker but what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Same height is ideal. Tall women have a problem getting men because men are very insecure about their height and want to be taller than they are. When they see a woman taller than them the fear invoked overwhelms any sense of lust, his balls shrink into his gut and he has to revert to calling them names or ugly or something to compensate.
Reply 2
Not a deal breaker but I'm short so I'd prefer a girl my height...
Well I wouldn't want a guy shorter than me so not in the position to complain if it is a deal breaker for some of you guys
Original post by Mistletoe
Same height is ideal. Tall women have a problem getting men because men are very insecure about their height and want to be taller than they are. When they see a woman taller than them the fear invoked overwhelms any sense of lust, his balls shrink into his gut and he has to revert to calling them names or ugly or something to compensate.

Obese manlet detected.

Actually, research shows that short men are more offputting to women, than tall women are to men.

You can't just make stuff up, lol.
Original post by Alberto Barbosa
Obese manlet detected.

nope just like tall women (not too tall though)
nope just like tall women (not too tall though)

That's what happens when you're short, most women are taller than you.
Original post by Alberto Barbosa
That's what happens when you're short, most women are taller than you.

I'm not short though....................
I'm not short though....................

It's not good to lie on the internet :no:
Tbh I have a tall girl fetish but I'm already tall myself so it's a fetish that will never come true.

Wish I was @UWS 's height with a 5'10" girlfriend lmao.

Used to have a 5'10" girlfriend that had the opposite fetish for short guys but I'm 5'11" :redface:
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Tbh I have a tall girl fetish but I'm already tall myself so it's a fetish that will never come true.

Wish I was @UWS 's height with a 5'10" girlfriend lmao.

Used to have a 5'10" girlfriend that had the opposite fetish for short guys but I'm 5'11" :redface:

I wouldn't want a 5'10 girlfriend :redface:

I like shorter girls :colondollar:
Reply 12
Sure, it's not ideal but whatever
How short is UWS? @UWS
No its socially unacceptable, never do this or you are a freak.
Reply 15
Nope. At most she can be the same height BUT only if that includes heels.
Interesting. Guys prefer girls who are shorter and girls tend to leer for guys who are taller. :beard:
It takes a real man to date a girl taller than them
I'd be fine with it (might even be a plus :tongue:)
Original post by MarshmallowStars
It takes a real man to date a girl taller than them

Found the tall girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending