The Student Room Group

Girls, who would you rather date?

- Really good looking guy, accountant

- Average looking guy, dentist

Both are nice, friendly etc

Scroll to see replies

I know who I'd rather be: Accountant, any day.

Dentists may be getting more money, but accountants don't do bad for themselves either (especially if they're chartered).

The good-looks will help them up their ascent of the career ladder and hopefully bag a woman to help cover the missed out salary of the toothy guy :biggrin:

Dentists are feared by kids. Accountants hate sunlight. Meh. :colone: If it means I can get someone like you... :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
lol hmm real tough one...(!)
The accountant.
How are we meant to judge without any info on their personalities
Yeah, it depends on their personality as well.
Reply 7
Is this how people pick partners these days? Basing it on their jobs and not personality :rolleyes:
I don't think the accountant vs dentist comparison is logical. An accountant can take home a pretty good wage...
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Is this how people pick partners these days? Basing it on their jobs and not personality :rolleyes:

This is what it boils down to
bump
Reply 11
Original post by UWS

people are mostly all about looks these days

a hot guy working in mcdonals will find it magnitudes easier to get a date than an average looking Accountant/Doctor/Head Teacher

I've done 1 or two experiments online and job doesn't seem to matter much to girls. I saw one experiment too with a guy who was slightly below average but was a millionaire ...and whilst he definitely got more tinder matches than most below average or average people ....he still didn't get as much matches as the hot guy with an average job.

basically, unless you're a millionaire ..job doesn't matter much to girls.
Original post by Anonymous

Of course, any information on actual character would be unnecessary in making this decision.
dentist will be too worried about me eating too much chocolate..so defo number 1
Original post by Anonymous

Average looking dentist- I think I could relate to him a lot more with what I want to do and from my personal experience average looking guys appreciate you more than good looking guys who are gassed
idk.

but what I do know is that I wouldn't want a really good looking guy.
With no other info, account for sure
I'm scared of dentists
Now I feel bad for average looking accountants..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending