The Student Room Group

Anyone else applied to BU?

I'm from London and I'm waiting for my ED2 decision from BU, I was wondering if any of you have applied there too.
Original post by nicole236
I'm from London and I'm waiting for my ED2 decision from BU, I was wondering if any of you have applied there too.

I don't think I've seen anybody who applied to BU on here. Most people on here love NYU more than BU.

A lot of my friends applied to BU though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by wolfmoon88
I don't think I've seen anybody who applied to BU on here. Most people on here love NYU more than BU.

A lot of my friends applied to BU though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was thinking that, I was originally planning on applying early decision there but I didn't think it was my ideal place as much as BU after my visit. Where did you apply?
And you have an offer from Cambridge? you would rather go to BU over Cambs? You do know that ED is binding right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I was thinking that, I was originally planning on applying early decision there but I didn't think it was my ideal place as much as BU after my visit. Where did you apply?

Chose not to apply to the US in the end lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by wolfmoon88
And you have an offer from Cambridge? you would rather go to BU over Cambs? You do know that ED is binding right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

BU all the way haha yes I know its binding, but I think it's more suited for me plus I don't think I will actually get A*A*A in reality
BU all the way haha yes I know its binding, but I think it's more suited for me plus I don't think I will actually get A*A*A in reality

As long as you are aware :yep:

Don't sell yourself short!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending