The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester nursing offers!

Has anyone had a offer from the university of Manchester for adult nursing? Had my interview Tuesday and the suspense is killing me lol!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jojo28j
Has anyone had a offer from the university of Manchester for adult nursing? Had my interview Tuesday and the suspense is killing me lol!

Hiii, ive been offered a place for Mental Health Nursing! Have you heard back yet?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
When did you apply for mental health nursing? I've not heard anything yet but I only put the ucas application in at beginning of Jan.
Reply 3
Original post by Jojo28j

mines on friday.. any advise on how to prepare for MMI?
I got offered a place for Adult nursing ..
As for the interview, all I can say it make sure you know why you want to be the nurse you want to be , and know exactly what it takes to be a nurse , goodluck 😊
Original post by Jojo28j

I had my adult nursing interview on the 20th of Jan and finally for the offer on Monday 6th Feb! Don't stress! I'm sure you did well!
Reply 6
I've got mine for mental health nursing too! Well done!
Reply 7
Sorry everyone! Iv been away! Yay I got a place😃😃😃
Yay for all of us! Is anyone off to the offer holder day on the 22nd 😁
Reply 9
Original post by Hiddenleafvilla
Yay for all of us! Is anyone off to the offer holder day on the 22nd 😁

Yeah definately! Can't wait! I'm still undecided on which uni to firm so really relying on the open day to sway me😬
Just received an offer tonight for adult nursing! When's the offer holder day 22nd Feb or march? If Feb surely there'll be another??
Original post by Johnboi1985
Just received an offer tonight for adult nursing! When's the offer holder day 22nd Feb or march? If Feb surely there'll be another??

Congrats! And it's this Wednesday so 22nd Feb. I'm sure there will be another if you just got your offer! 😊
Yeah was gonna say coz I'm in County Durham and I can't get the time off work either for this week haha. Can I just ask after your offer
Comes through do you get anything in the post or in email with information etc? Or is that it till you accept the offer?
Yeah was gonna say coz I'm in County Durham and I can't get the time off work either for this week haha. Can I just ask after your offer
Comes through do you get anything in the post or in email with information etc? Or is that it till you accept the offer?

A couple days later I got my official offer letter and then a week after that I got a booklet with student life in Manchester and accommodation info😊
Original post by Hiddenleafvilla
A couple days later I got my official offer letter and then a week after that I got a booklet with student life in Manchester and accommodation info😊

Ah ok then good to know I'll get some info without having to firm the choice just yet :smile:
Thanks for that!
Is manchester your first choice?
Ah ok then good to know I'll get some info without having to firm the choice just yet :smile:
Thanks for that!
Is manchester your first choice?

Yeah it will be , I'm going to firm it after the offer holder day just to make sure. UoM is such a good uni from what I've heard! You?
Well I'm waiting on a decision from Teesside I had the interview in November so it's getting rediculous now like. I decided on there just coz it's close to me!
Then I went to manchester and omg I loved it! I enjoyed the interview loads the people were lovely! The campus looks absolutely huge lol so I'm now leaning more to manchester for sure.
Well I'm waiting on a decision from Teesside I had the interview in November so it's getting rediculous now like. I decided on there just coz it's close to me!
Then I went to manchester and omg I loved it! I enjoyed the interview loads the people were lovely! The campus looks absolutely huge lol so I'm now leaning more to manchester for sure.

Hope you get something back from Teesside! But same! Manchester is such a vibrant city and the uni people were so kind too , hopefully you make a decision soon 😁😁
Im going uom but child field nursing :smile: ive had no letters in the post thou ? :/ or heard of holder days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katiejanepaz
Im going uom but child field nursing :smile: ive had no letters in the post thou ? :/ or heard of holder days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think it depends on when you got the offer through to Ucas must in very sure you will get your formal offer letter soon. As for the holder day, there might be another since people are still getting offers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending