The Student Room Group

Where Is the worst place you have ever peed?

I would say a gunnel on the way back from school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Wafc1993
I would say a gunnel on the way back from school

What do you mean "a gunnel"? I gave it a Google search and it defined it as "an elongated laterally compressed fish with a dorsal fin that runs along most of the back and reduced or absent pelvic fins" :rofl: did you pee on a fish? :biggrin:
Reply 2
Up a mountain road when I was out for the day taking pics of the scenery. It was soooo bloody cold, I was expecting my bum to get frostbite :teehee:

I touched a frozen flower by accident with my thigh while peeing and it scared the life out of me. I scream so loud that people in the lowlands must have heard me :laugh:
Well u wouldn't know the difference as there's 2things that smell of fish and fish is one of them.A ginnel is a lane at back of terraced houses
Reply 4
Those urine sample tubes...
plastic cup, clap clinic.
Into my colostomy bag
In a bucket placed in a cupboard adjacent to my classroom because the teacher disallowed going to the lavatories and I was only 13 at the time.

Because it was dark, I kicked the bucket over.

I was given a months detention, made to mop up the mess with my hair, had to apologise to the teacher and pupils for being so disgusting, confessed to my priest (who wanted me to personally demonstrate again what I had done), got thrashed by my mom with a broom handle, had to wear a label pinned to my back saying 'I am unclean' for six months, made to write a public apology posted in my local newspaper, went to Pee-Right rehab' correctional facility who then forced me to wear incontinence pants for a two years.

Strangely, I now have a picture of my teacher stuck to the bottom of my toilet bowl ( I live alone), but I ain't bitter about it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Amefish
What do you mean "a gunnel"? I gave it a Google search and it defined it as "an elongated laterally compressed fish with a dorsal fin that runs along most of the back and reduced or absent pelvic fins" :rofl: did you pee on a fish? :biggrin:

Is peeing on a fish called a phish?
Any public bathroom
Into a coke can on a mini bus. I was thinking of that scene from Inbetweeners the whole time..

Spoiler

My friend got really drunk over Christmas and got up to pee in the middle of the night, only he was so drunk he peed in the corner of the room - over all his presents :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
A friend's garden, it's not that bad as a place, what made it bad was the fact his grandma came out to bring us tea and biscuits and she caught me. :nothing:
At multiple points along motorways between Cork and Belfast on a 7 hour coach journey with multiple stops to eat and relieve themselves and stuff.
In my pants when i was a likkle kid :cry2:
Reply 15
Original post by Amefish

Your username has "fish" in it omg... I hope he didn't do what I think he did :cry2: How did it feel?
Original post by l'etranger
A friend's garden, it's not that bad as a place, what made it bad was the fact his grandma came out to bring us tea and biscuits and she caught me. :nothing:

:rofl: for real?
Original post by uberteknik
In a bucket placed in a cupboard adjacent to my classroom because the teacher disallowed going to the lavatories and I was only 13 at the time.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38760559
Original post by hezzlington
Into a coke can on a mini bus. I was thinking of that scene from Inbetweeners the whole time..

Spoiler

Omg i just remembered when i was in year 8 geography class, we were all so naughty and we used to piss the teacher off so much :innocent:

There was this one time a boy needed to go to the toilet but the teacher was so angry he wouldn't let him go so and he made the boy stand in front of the class against the wall :colonhash: bc he was tryna run out (we felt so bad for him).

And then suddenly we see piss on the floor :K: and we were in such shock half crying for him half laughing at him and he literally pushed the teacher and ran out but left a trail :redface: It was so sad. I'm pretty sure the teacher was not allowed to do that :angry: But we were kids so we couldn't do anything about it :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest