The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL History (and joint schools) Applicants & Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ellaturney
No I wasn't (maybe because I got my offer in October for QMUL so they didn't need to interview me but I'm not sure!) Good luck! Where else did you apply?

Ah ok! I have offers from King's College London, Cardiff and Sheffield (and ofc unconditional from QMUL). Just waiting for UCL now! Wbu? :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by laurajayne2305
Ah ok! I have offers from King's College London, Cardiff and Sheffield (and ofc unconditional from QMUL). Just waiting for UCL now! Wbu? :smile:

Well done thats amazing! I have unconditionals from QMUL and Nottingham, ABB for Sheffield and just waiting to hear from Durham (oh and of course UCL AAA) :smile:
Well done thats amazing! I have unconditionals from QMUL and Nottingham, ABB for Sheffield and just waiting to hear from Durham (oh and of course UCL AAA) :smile:

Thank you!! That's so good! Yeah I got ABB from Sheffield too. Do you reckon you'll firm or insure QMUL? Ikr UCL is my last one now! :smile:
Thank you!! That's so good! Yeah I got ABB from Sheffield too. Do you reckon you'll firm or insure QMUL? Ikr UCL is my last one now! :smile:

I think I'm going to firm UCL (if Durham don't offer me anything) then insure Nottingham even though I really love QMUL it's just not as high ranking as my others but I think I almost prefer it to others annoyingly- what about you? :smile:
I think I'm going to firm UCL (if Durham don't offer me anything) then insure Nottingham even though I really love QMUL it's just not as high ranking as my others but I think I almost prefer it to others annoyingly- what about you? :smile:

Ah that sounds good! If I get an offer from UCL then I'll firm it otherwise I'll firm King's College. Will most likely insure QMUL as I love the course there so much. I get what you mean about rankings though. It's still a Russell Group and part of the UoL nonetheless! :wink: Good luck with all your studies and I hope you get an offer from Durham! (If not I might see you at UCL one day lol) :smile:
Reply 25
hey guys ! Just received an unconditional offer to study History. I am actually wondering how can it be possible to receive an offer without conditions knowing that I'm taking my baccalaureate in June.
Ah that sounds good! If I get an offer from UCL then I'll firm it otherwise I'll firm King's College. Will most likely insure QMUL as I love the course there so much. I get what you mean about rankings though. It's still a Russell Group and part of the UoL nonetheless! :wink: Good luck with all your studies and I hope you get an offer from Durham! (If not I might see you at UCL one day lol) :smile:

Hopefully you will! Yeah QMUL is a great university I really love it too! Just History and French rank higher at UCL considerably :smile: Good luck with your studies too and maybe see you at UCL :smile:
Reply 27
I've applied for history, politics and economics at SSES. Still waiting for an offer and tbh, i can see UCL replying much much later.

GCSEs: bad in comparison to every other UCL applicant
AS: ABBC (history, politics, economics, maths)
A2 predictions: AAA
Offers: PPE Exeter (AAA), PPE Manchester (AAB), political economy Birmingham (ABB), and still waiting on King's to reply for political economy

Has anyone else received an offer for HPE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending