Which celebrities annoy you?

Scroll to see replies

Taylor Swift
Jennifer Lawrence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by saraxh
Jack isn't arrogant(I hope not) :colonhash:

I don't know who Jack is :tongue: And arrogant isn't the right word, I can't think of it. They all just try so hard and I can't explain it they just annoy me :lol:
Zoella.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Okay. :rofl: :rofl:

Be careful. :colone:

Oh yeah. She came back. :lol: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4529000

Will do :colone:

Lmao, just posted a gif in that thread :rofl:
Reply 44
Jeremy Clarkson
Miranda Hart
Original post by PrinceWilliams
Will do :colone:

Lmao, just posted a gif in that thread :rofl:

I'll have a look. :colone:
Original post by AndrewSCO
I don't know who Jack is :tongue: And arrogant isn't the right word, I can't think of it. They all just try so hard and I can't explain it they just annoy me :lol:

Remember the guy I showed you? Him :redface:

A lot of them are really hyper in videos :rofl:
Original post by markova21
That orange- faced prick [no, not that one] that presents some antiques show. David Dickinson. Oh, and the former football presenter who moved from the BBC to ITV a few years ago and has a face like a slapped arse. What's his name ?

:rofl:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Jeremy Clarkson
Miranda Hart

I agree. The first one's a t**, and the second just isn't funny.
Reply 49
Original post by saraxh
Remember the guy I showed you? Him :redface:

A lot of them are really hyper in videos :rofl:

Ohh yeah, I realised afterwards you probably meant him :smile:
Theo James if he counts. He's so flippin' good-looking, and he plays Four so well, but he's just not enough like Four irl. I know that's just actors, blah blah blah, but Four is, in my opinion, the image of masculinity lol... I remember when I first watched Divergent, I thought "Wow. That's a guy I'd like to meet - someone who doesn't just judge by appearances, sticks to his moral code as much as he can, is modest, not a womaniser..." And then I saw an interview with him in it. The End.
Most YouTubers annoy me tbh.
Original post by saraxh
:emo:

Fair enough if you like Justin Bieber but he just comes across as being arrogant and entitled, like Kanye West. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you should act like an ass :tongue:
Reply 53
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I agree. The first one's a t**, and the second just isn't funny.

Agreed. And she's annoying in the way she's not funny
Jennifer Lawrence
Reply 55
Kanye West yes.
Original post by Rhythmical
Most YouTubers annoy me tbh.

They just seem like they try too hard and it comes across as if they're trying to force themselves to be quirky or whatever. Irritating :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
Fair enough if you like Justin Bieber but he just comes across as being arrogant and entitled, like Kanye West. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you should act like an ass :tongue:

True

Justin feels like a caged animal or something like that. Every time he walks outside he gets mad because of the cameras. He kindly tells them to turn it off after they get a shot of him but the paparazzi don't listen. :s-smilie:
The Kardashians,
Ariana Grande,
Taylor Swift,
Justin Bieber
(surprised nobody has said JB yet)
Reply 59
Original post by SassKing13
They just seem like they try too hard and it comes across as if they're trying to force themselves to be quirky or whatever. Irritating :tongue:

This is what I think of Viners

Quick Reply

Latest