Gotta catch 'em all.

This table is the official one, so now you are a rabbit :wink:
Reply 45
Rat :smug:
Reply 46
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Dragon, which explains why I spit hot fiyahhh 24/7

Spoiler

Apparently I will meet a marriage partner but I'm still on TSR so we both know that won't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by UWS
This table is the official one, so now you are a rabbit :wink:

The chart is wrong because the Chinese don't use the same year system as the West, which is the exact reason their New Years is completely different to ours. I thought that would have been pretty obvious.

They use the lunar calendar not the solar calendar.

The correct dates are here.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm a tiger. Noice.
Rabbit 🐰
Original post by UWS
Do you ever read into the Chinese horoscopes? I do it for a laugh and it's actually my year this year so I'll "believe" it for just this year :rofl:

Actually the god of the year hates people born of the sign of the year, so you'll either make amends with the god for having been born or have bad luck this year.

Also, they're not based on western years, so if you were born in January or February, you could be the animal the year before.
Reply 52
Dragon :wink:
snake :tongue:
Original post by Willy Pete
The chart is wrong because the Chinese don't use the same year system as the West, which is the exact reason their New Years is completely different to ours. I thought that would have been pretty obvious.

They use the lunar calendar not the solar calendar.

The correct dates are here.

Rooster, it's my year. Cheers!
Reply 55
Dragon, the mightiest. :u:
Reply 56
Dragon!
Tiger :sly:

According to Willy Pete's I'm an ox though :sad:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Little Toy Gun
Actually the god of the year hates people born of the sign of the year, so you'll either make amends with the god for having been born or have bad luck this year.

Also, they're not based on western years, so if you were born in January or February, you could be the animal the year before.

I sacrificed a dragon to the Chinese god today. I await a response from him/her/them/xe/ze/helicopter.
It's the Eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rivals
And the last known survivor stalks his pray in the night
And he's watching us all in the Eye of the Tiger

Spoiler

Quick Reply