The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Physics 2017 Applicants

Hi everyone.

I have noticed there isn't a physics/theoretical physics 2017 applicants thread so this is for people who are waiting in anxiety and for physics offer holders, including those who got offers for alternative subjects, to discuss their status and share information.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tawg
Hi everyone.

I have noticed there isn't a physics/theoretical physics 2017 applicants thread so this is for people who are waiting in anxiety and for physics offer holders, including those who got offers for alternative subjects, to discuss their status and share information.

I got an offer to do Physics. Keep me posted.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Has anyone been invited to interview this side of Christmas?
Reply 3
Original post by Kalikumar
I got an offer to do Physics. Keep me posted.

Would you be able to explain a bit about your predicted grades, when you had your interview and when you received your offer?
I had my interview early November and haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 4
I applied in September & am yet to hear anything from them. No interview as of yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tawg
Would you be able to explain a bit about your predicted grades, when you had your interview and when you received your offer?
I had my interview early November and haven't heard anything yet.

I had my interview on 28th of October and got an offer on 28th of November. My predicted result was 4A* with Maths Furthermaths, physics and Chemistry.
What about yours?
Reply 6
Original post by Kalikumar
I had my interview on 28th of October and got an offer on 28th of November. My predicted result was 4A* with Maths Furthermaths, physics and Chemistry.
What about yours?

I'm predicted 3A*s in maths, further maths and physics, it's been 3 months now so I'm really apprehensive
Original post by tawg
I'm predicted 3A*s in maths, further maths and physics, it's been 3 months now so I'm really apprehensive

Don't worry too much. Imperial normally takes long time to take decisions.
Original post by tawg

What were your maths ums if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 9
I had an interview 8th December, still waiting to hear back :/
Original post by josie199890
What were your maths ums if you don't mind me asking?

I got C1,C2, C3& M1 100UMS and M2 97, FP1 96, S1 95
Reply 11
Hi guys. I had my physics interview on the 8th of December. I got my offer through UCAS on the 13th of December.

For anyone who hasn't had their interview yet: The interview itself was 3 maths questions (one long problem, a graph sketch and some vector calculus I mentioned on my personal statement) and a few physics questions.
Original post by aminxv
Hi guys. I had my physics interview on the 8th of December. I got my offer through UCAS on the 13th of December.

For anyone who hasn't had their interview yet: The interview itself was 3 maths questions (one long problem, a graph sketch and some vector calculus I mentioned on my personal statement) and a few physics questions.

What was your offer??
Reply 13
Original post by TSR_king1999
What was your offer??

A*A*A
Original post by aminxv
A*A*A

Dude that was my Manchester offer
Reply 15
Original post by TSR_king1999
Dude that was my Manchester offer

Everyone that has heard back so far that I've spoken to has A*A*A for physics. I think everyone gets that offer.
Reply 16
Original post by Feyel

You must have been the same day as me! Which one were you? XD
Reply 17
For those who got an interview, did imperial ask for your UMS marks from your AS exams before they offered you an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Feyel

I've also been interviewed on December 8th. Still waiting :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Da Bee
For those who got an interview, did imperial ask for your UMS marks from your AS exams before they offered you an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they did :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending