The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
Yea it was okay.

That Firestone song, I actually rather like.

You are playing things that aren't terrible. I need to re-assess my worldview :tongue:

Lol I listen to whatever fits my mood :yep:
Original post by Rhythmical
[video="youtube;47YClVMlthI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47YClVMlthI[/video]

Don't even ask why :rofl:

Hot af :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh
Lol I listen to whatever fits my mood :yep:

Me too. We must have very different moods, luckily for you :lol:

Do you listen to any other genres other than youth music?
[video="youtube;oMqxxHBpQyk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMqxxHBpQyk[/video]
Original post by saraxh
Hot af :colondollar:

Spoiler

It's interesting but I prefer Journals to Purpose, I feel like Purpose had some great songs but the direction on Journals suits him better, do you agree?
Me too. We must have very different moods, luckily for you :lol:

Do you listen to any other genres other than youth music?

What do you listen to?

I would link the songs but it has swear words in the title. I listen to everything. I like Eminem's music.
It's interesting but I prefer Journals to Purpose, I feel like Purpose had some great songs but the direction on Journals suits him better, do you agree?

I prefer Purpose more. The music is more deep(mark my words). :redface:
Original post by saraxh
What do you listen to?

I would link the songs but it has swear words in the title. I listen to everything. I like Eminem's music.

I listen to almost everything, and I'm one of the few people for which that is true.

If you told me to pick three genres I would probably go for Irish folk music, country music and UK grime.

I love the mid-2000s emo bands, old-school rock bands, power metal, hip hop etc :dontknow:
Original post by saraxh
I prefer Purpose more. The music is more deep(mark my words). :redface:

Yeah I agree, I guess I'm trying to find some upbeat music since all I have done is listen to emo music recently lol.

I listen to almost everything, and I'm one of the few people for which that is true.

If you told me to pick three genres I would probably go for Irish folk music, country music and UK grime.

I love the mid-2000s emo bands, old-school rock bands, power metal, hip hop etc :dontknow:

I'm like this, I listen to a lot of different music, 80s music, 90s music, 2000s music, 2010 music but all very different genres. I prefer indie music of course above everything else as I grew up with it but most music people find ****, I really do enjoy.

Do you listen to music by Partynextdoor and Future?

I use to listen to screamo back when I going through a phase :colonhash:
Yeah I agree, I guess I'm trying to find some upbeat music since all I have done is listen to emo music recently lol.

I'm like this, I listen to a lot of different music, 80s music, 90s music, 2000s music, 2010 music but all very different genres. I prefer indie music of course above everything else as I grew up with it but most music people find ****, I really do enjoy.

I love listening to romantic songs but at the same time it makes me feel lonely.
[video="youtube;ZJM4AQSbZDk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJM4AQSbZDk[/video]
Original post by saraxh
I love listening to romantic songs but at the same time it makes me feel lonely.

Interesting. I love Amy Winehouse and her music has a depressing tone but at the same time, it makes me happier when I am depressed because of how much I enjoy her music.

Someone like You by Adele gets me going :cry2: if you feel very lonely, I don't recommend :lol:
Interesting. I love Amy Winehouse and her music has a depressing tone but at the same time, it makes me happier when I am depressed because of how much I enjoy her music.

Someone like You by Adele gets me going :cry2: if you feel very lonely, I don't recommend :lol:

Adele's voice :love:

Nevermind I'll find someone like youuuu I wish nothing but the best fooor youuoooo
[video="youtube;Ey_hgKCCYU4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey_hgKCCYU4[/video]
Original post by saraxh
Adele's voice :love:

It also makes me cry :cry2:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Nevermind I'll find someone like youuuu I wish nothing but the best fooor youuoooo

Thank you, you like Adele? :hmmmm:

I had different phases growing up. I love grime from my roadman phase, but emo music from my wanting to bang emo girls phase :lol:
I had different phases growing up. I love grime from my roadman phase, but emo music from my wanting to bang emo girls phase :lol:

Did you bang any? :colone: got any tips pal? :colondollar:
Original post by saraxh
Do you listen to music by Partynextdoor and Future?

I use to listen to screamo back when I going through a phase :colonhash:

No, but I have listened to quite a lot of screamo and semi-screamo.

The go-to started song in that regard tends to be:

[video="youtube;O5NGL8coEGo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5NGL8coEGo[/video]

Thousands of girls must have given head to this song at dodgy parties :facepalm2:

Latest