The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Did you bang any? :colone: got any tips pal? :colondollar:

I didn't do too badly :tongue: :wink:

I had a real thing for snake bites :sogood:

Back in my day people revered Sonny Moore (Skrillex to young folk). He was in an emo band who did one of my favourite songs (of the genre):

[video="youtube;zrdfCtrUa44"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdfCtrUa44[/video]
Original post by ByronicHero
No, but I have listened to quite a lot of screamo and semi-screamo.

The go-to started song in that regard tends to be:

Thousands of girls must have given head to this song at dodgy parties :facepalm2:

It's not that bad :colonhash:

This use to be my song.
[video="youtube;-k9qDxyxS3s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k9qDxyxS3s[/video]
Original post by saraxh
It's not that bad :colonhash:

This use to be my song.

I prefer Bullet (this is still a tune!).

[video="youtube;xQJrSwezcxo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJrSwezcxo[/video]
I didn't do too badly :tongue: :wink:

I had a real thing for snake bites :sogood:

Back in my day people revered Sonny Moore (Skrillex to young folk). He was in an emo band who did one of my favourite songs (of the genre):

[video="youtube;zrdfCtrUa44"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdfCtrUa44[/video]

I know who Sonny Moore is :wink:

I like snake bites, it depends on the type of jewellery they use but sometimes they make a person look much hotter than they are :colondollar:

2006 was my emo phrase, well most of my childhood at like 8 years old :rofl: that says a lot about me as a child.
I know who Sonny Moore is :wink:

I like snake bites, it depends on the type of jewellery they use but sometimes they make a person look much hotter than they are :colondollar:

2006 was my emo phrase, well most of my childhood at like 8 years old :rofl: that says a lot about me as a child.

Most people don't. Go you!

Yes, they make almost everyone look hotter than they are. I'm actually ashamed to say that even as an old man it is one of my top turn-ons. Right behind girls who can sing really well :sogood:

Unfortunately, my main attraction is that whole 10 Things I Hate About You allure. It rather wears off after a woman turns 18 :tongue:
Most people don't. Go you!

Yes, they make almost everyone look hotter than they are. I'm actually ashamed to say that even as an old man it is one of my top turn-ons. Right behind girls who can sing really well :sogood:

Unfortunately, my main attraction is that whole 10 Things I Hate About You allure. It rather wears off after a woman turns 18 :tongue:

I was considering several piercings, including a snakebite but I realise it probably isn't a good idea if I want to practise something medically :emo:

Girls that can sing emo songs and scream :colondollar: oh god

You wouldn't want someone aged 17 now, would you? :colonhash:
They're so cute omg :love:
[video="youtube;Ndf-eMyEVG8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndf-eMyEVG8[/video]
I was considering several piercings, including a snakebite but I realise it probably isn't a good idea if I want to practise something medically :emo:

Girls that can sing emo songs and scream :colondollar: oh god

You wouldn't want someone aged 17 now, would you? :colonhash:

It depends on the hospital, but generally that is sensible.

Girls who can sing anything get me. I have an ex who sand on a minor stage at Glasto and a couple of others in bands. Alas, now I'm fat and old I would be lucky if they played the triangle.

No I don't, but not because they are 17. Weird though it may be, the age doesn't bother me. However, our outlook does, and I am yet to meet the young lady of 17 years who I have much in common with. If it happened, I'd be fine with it, but it is incredibly unlikely.
It depends on the hospital, but generally that is sensible.

Girls who can sing anything get me. I have an ex who sand on a minor stage at Glasto and a couple of others in bands. Alas, now I'm fat and old I would be lucky if they played the triangle.

No I don't, but not because they are 17. Weird though it may be, the age doesn't bother me. However, our outlook does, and I am yet to meet the young lady of 17 years who I have much in common with. If it happened, I'd be fine with it, but it is incredibly unlikely.

I lost my voice a while back, well I didn't lose it but it went through a transition where I could no longer sing pop songs and sing in the accent I sing with. The most reasonable explanation for this is probably me covering a lot of indie music and songs where the singers' accents are most prominent, so a lot of British music.

She is waiting at the bus stop, go get her. :emo:
I lost my voice a while back, well I didn't lose it but it went through a transition where I could no longer sing pop songs and sing in the accent I sing with. The most reasonable explanation for this is probably me covering a lot of indie music and songs where the singers' accents are most prominent, so a lot of British music.

She is waiting at the bus stop, go get her. :emo:

I now that feeling. I won a few talent shows as a child for singing, but when I started drinking heavily at 12/13 I damaged my voice. I've never been the same since. I trained myself up to a choir standard when I was 17 or so but it has always been a depressing venture for me. That said, I still do a mean Javert/ JVJ and will audition if TSR ever puts on a musical :tongue:
Singing eh, I'm decent at that
Should probably use uni rooms to actually practice my music rather than constantly neglecting it 10 weeks at a time.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Singing eh, I'm decent at that

Me too, but far less decent than I used to be - alas. :frown:

On the plus side, mathematically, I've not lowered myself to Warwick so I have something going for me :tongue:
Me too, but far less decent than I used to be - alas. :frown:

On the plus side, mathematically, I've not lowered myself to Warwick so I have something going for me :tongue:

I seemed to improve with no practice for no perceptible reason recently. Well I went to some open mic regular stuff in Christmas holidays and people said my voice was really good now and had improved. So maybe practice isn't the answer. Maybe it was the right amount of whisky..

Yeah Ikr...sadly Warwick Maths is, as promised, getting challenging this term
I seemed to improve with no practice for no perceptible reason recently. Well I went to some open mic regular stuff in Christmas holidays and people said my voice was really good now and had improved. So maybe practice isn't the answer. Maybe it was the right amount of whisky..

Yeah Ikr...sadly Warwick Maths is, as promised, getting challenging this term

My voice went to **** when I became an addict. Not much I can do about that I guess. I can still sing in tune and play a bit of guitar so it is okay for a hobby. I've got bars too :wink: Drop a 16 and watch man light fires :tongue:

Warwick maths is like completing a game on the easiest setting. You completed it, but, yaknow....
I may as well become productive this weekend, let's see if I can rewrite this essay eh.
My voice went to **** when I became an addict. Not much I can do about that I guess. I can still sing in tune and play a bit of guitar so it is okay for a hobby. I've got bars too :wink: Drop a 16 and watch man light fires :tongue:

Warwick maths is like completing a game on the easiest setting. You completed it, but, yaknow....

I guess not. But plenty of people cannot even sing in tune so do not knock it I suppose...I was an extremely promising guitarist but took my foot of the gas after maybe three or four years and pretty much braked - or more accurately I am moving through slow traffic using only the clutch and brake- after five. I'm still fine with chords but technique is relatively poor. Do not, however, have bars..could write some slowly I guess lol

I always used to beat games on easy as a kid, so lazy..I guess I never stopped the habit. I mean you joke but the first percentage is so high lol
I may as well become productive this weekend, let's see if I can rewrite this essay eh.

Please do my Differentiation for me, it's so hard and I have pool tournament all weekend.
I guess not. But plenty of people cannot even sing in tune so do not knock it I suppose...I was an extremely promising guitarist but took my foot of the gas after maybe three or four years and pretty much braked - or more accurately I am moving through slow traffic using only the clutch and brake- after five. I'm still fine with chords but technique is relatively poor. Do not, however, have bars..could write some slowly I guess lol

I always used to beat games on easy as a kid, so lazy..I guess I never stopped the habit. I mean you joke but the first percentage is so high lol

I was a great singer aged 8 - 13 but after that I am just above average. I have hundreds of bars though. If man needs a 16 just let me know :tongue:
Please do my Differentiation for me, it's so hard and I have pool tournament all weekend.

I have two essays, an investigation and a case study to do for Monday, why should I do yours too? :colonhash:

Latest