The Student Room Group

Went off at my ex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
thats a bit harsh.
I don't care :h:
Original post by Martyna23
Any advice on how to move on?

**** happens when people break up, I mean it plays with a persons mind ennit so it's not entirely your fault but what you gotta realize if you think "love" is there then let it be. Don't force him or force yourself. Let time do its thing and if his meant to be with you, he'll come back trust me if not I guess you both got someone else better for you in the future
As much as I feel for you, it was an immature move. Your ex is single. Let him do what he wants. If he wants to make out with the first girl he sees in the club, it's his problem not yours. Don't do anything like this ever again OP. You'll come off as a biatch and very very bitter. And you'd probably give him an excuse to think he dodged a bullet with you.
Reply 23
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
As much as I feel for you, it was an immature move. Your ex is single. Let him do what he wants. If he wants to make out with the first girl he sees in the club, it's his problem not yours. Don't do anything like this ever again OP. You'll come off as a biatch and very very bitter. And you'd probably give him an excuse to think he dodged a bullet with you.

Yeah, he probably does think that now because before he wanted to be friends with me and now we've not talked since Sunday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending