The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
I have two essays, an investigation and a case study to do for Monday, why should I do yours too? :colonhash:

Because that's what a nice person would do
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Because that's what a nice person would do

You owe me.
:facepalm2:
You owe me.

what do I owe you
what do I owe you

Your friendship
Your friendship

You have my friendship xox
I may as well become productive this weekend, let's see if I can rewrite this essay eh.

15 mins max.
Original post by ByronicHero
15 mins max.

Not to rewrite a Chaucer essay surely? :eek: I have become lazy as I have aged :emo:
Not to rewrite a Chaucer essay surely? :eek: I have become lazy as I have aged :emo:

My A level English coursework took me around an hour and I dropped, if I recall, two marks. I was much smarter back then than I am now, though. Now I'm a moron - it would probably take me 2 hours to score the same :facepalm2:
My A level English coursework took me around an hour and I dropped, if I recall, two marks. I was much smarter back then than I am now, though. Now I'm a moron - it would probably take me 2 hours to score the same :facepalm2:

I am clinging onto life with English, once I get my results in August then I can pursue Science subjects and do a degree that I actually enjoy. My Lit coursework took a few weeks to do, I was completely lost when I started it, handed in 200 words when my teacher expected a full 2000 word first draft and she said I disappointed her. To be honest, I did tell her I was struggling and needed help :colonhash:

Are you doing Wife of Bath too?

My A level English coursework took me a long time and I dropped two marks. :emo:
I'm in

Just the Merchant's Tale :emo: urgh I hate English so much. Should have done STEM much earlier tbh.
Just the Merchant's Tale :emo: urgh I hate English so much. Should have done STEM much earlier tbh.

i enjoyed English.
I am clinging onto life with English, once I get my results in August then I can pursue Science subjects and do a degree that I actually enjoy. My Lit coursework took a few weeks to do, I was completely lost when I started it, handed in 200 words when my teacher expected a full 2000 word first draft and she said I disappointed her. To be honest, I did tell her I was struggling and needed help :colonhash:

My A level English coursework took me a long time and I dropped two marks. :emo:

We have different skills. I consider my primary ability to be mathematical, but that's another thing. I left home when I was 16 and scored these marks after never turning up, but just having a crack at the essays. If I had taken A level maths instead, I think I'd have found it incredibly easy. But whatever, here we are :h:
i enjoyed English.

It's alright, tbh I do need good grades in this since I want to pursue a combinations of the arts and sciences as a degree. I must cling on. I think what ruined Lit for me, was having a **** teacher who has a dodgy past it seems.
ah feck off, misclicking in poker costing me a third of my stack
I won £50 in live tournament the other day and online I just lose immediately.
That statement gives off a humblebrag impression so soz, but it does genuinely confuse me
We have different skills. I consider my primary ability to be mathematical, but that's another thing. I left home when I was 16 and scored these marks after never turning up, but just having a crack at the essays. If I had taken A level maths instead, I think I'd have found it incredibly easy. But whatever, here we are :h:

I have no idea what my primary ability is :lol: sigh, life isn't full of regrets :emo: even though I have plenty. If I had the chance I'd totally do Biology, Chemistry and probably Psychology but oh no, I decided that I'd pursue script writing so went for all Humanities and a year later I'm switching to STEM in September. :frown:
I have no idea what my primary ability is :lol: sigh, life isn't full of regrets :emo: even though I have plenty. If I had the chance I'd totally do Biology, Chemistry and probably Psychology but oh no, I decided that I'd pursue script writing so went for all Humanities and a year later I'm switching to STEM in September. :frown:

My ability is in maths, it just also turns out that I'm far better than everyone at everything else too :lol: Not much I can do about that.
Ayy
[video="youtube;S-sJp1FfG7Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q[/video]

Latest